cigarettes

cigarettes

Posted by danielle 
danielle
cigarettes
May 18, 2005 01:21PM
am going to halkidiki in june Iam going to bring back some fags back can anyone please tell me a price as I have not been before
anon
Re: cigarettes
May 18, 2005 01:37PM
You can get the cheap local cigs called next, they are 8.00 euros for 200!!!! and I'm told that they are not too bad. Cheap eh!

B&H are roughly 23 euros for 200. Superkings etc all the same everywhere you go, the prices are set.
Kezzybabes
May 18, 2005 03:28PM
L&M red & white packet,i smoke em all the time when i'm there,last i knew they were 18euros for 200,bit stronger than embassy but not as strong as marlboro lights,not "rough" either,if you prefer English fags then then as anon says they're about 23euro,basically the cheaper they are the rougher they are & some of the cheap ones stink lol.Prices are the same everywhere(they come in price marked boxes)so no need to shop around,just bear in mind that if you like the L&M's you can't always get them at the airport on the way home so buy them in resort & don't forget you can bring 3200 back into the country with you.
jackie
May 18, 2005 04:27PM
hi i tried all the cigarettes while i was there last year. the next red packet are ok but have a strong smell. where are you staying
sakis
Latest on cigarettes
May 19, 2005 07:30AM

Hi Danielle
Been in cigarettes trade for more than 20 years in Kriopigi please have a look at the New prices for cigarettes in GREECE for 2005.
L & B 25.00 EURO
SUPERKINGS 26.00 EURO
EMBASSY 27.00 EURO
REGAL 27.00 EURO
Benson & H Gold 27.00 EURO
Benson & H Silver 25.00 EURO
SILK CUT 27.00 EURO
MAYFAIR 23.50 EURO
SOVEREIGN 24.00 EURO
BERKLEY 25.00 EURO
NEXT 15.00 EURO NOW!!
LEADER 10.00 EURO NOW, BUT SOON 15.00 EURO
and L & M for Kezzybabes 27.00 euro.

Read also what you can bring back to the UK when you buy your cigarettes in the resort as there is no Airport Dutty Free !!!
I found all that at the : [customs.hmrc.gov.uk] :

FAQ: Public and Travel

Contents
What goods can I bring back from the EU?

Goods obtained in Europe will already include VAT and duty applicable to the country where the goods were obtained. No additional VAT or Customs duty will be payable on entry into the UK. There is no limit to the amount of excise goods (such as tobacco or alcohol) you can bring into the UK (except from certain new Member States – see below), provided these are carried by you and are for your own use - which includes gifts. If you bring in goods for resale, or for any payment, even payment in kind, they are regarded as being for a commercial purpose.

If you bring back large quantities of alcohol or tobacco, a Customs Officer may ask you about the purposes for which you hold the goods. This particularly applies if you have with you more than the following amounts:

3200 cigarettes
400 cigarillos
200 cigars
3kg tobacco products (other than above)
10 litres of spirits
20 litres of fortified wine
90 litres of wine
110 litres of beer.
The Officer will take into account all the factors of the situation and your explanation. If you are unable or you refuse to provide a satisfactory explanation the Officer may well conclude that those goods are for commercial purposes and not for your own use.

If the Officer is satisfied the goods are being brought into the UK for a commercial purpose, and are not for own use, the goods, along with any vehicle used to transport them, will be liable to seizure and may not be returned.

I hope that helps.
Have a great holiday in Halkidiki
SAKIS Kriopigi
Kezzybabes
Re: Latest on cigarettes
May 19, 2005 11:19AM
Blimey Sakis 27euro for L&M!!!!!Oh well i like them better than a lot of English fags but do like B&H silver so make sure you've got a good stock of both for me please haha.xxx
danielle
May 19, 2005 03:03PM
from danielle thanks sakis and everyone for replying to my letter it has been very helpful I am staying in the oceania club fingers crossed
JEFF
May 23, 2005 09:56AM
what about ASSOS & ASSOS international how much and how much is the COOPER rolling tobbacco

i thank you
sakis
May 23, 2005 11:13AM
Hi Jeff
Assos is now 1,80 euro, and it will be 1,85 soon.
Assos International 2,20 euro,will stay the same.
Cooper rolling tobbacco 4,00 euro the 50 grams.(you can not find Cooper rolling tobbacco everywhere so you maybe have to order it in advance.)
If you are in Kriiopigi or nearby I can get you any ammount of cigarettes and you can pay by visa or mastercard.
I hope that helps.
Sakis.
Kriopigi
JEFF
May 24, 2005 12:01PM
yasou sakis

thnk you for information on assos and coopers

i usually get coopers from kiosk in Hanioti square or Fourka

i stay in Fourka but unfortunatly not this year due to family commitments

Kalispara sakis

Jeff
robbyw
May 24, 2005 07:56PM
Any news of price increases ???

Thanks,

Robby
Kezzybabes
May 25, 2005 04:06PM
Sakis has listed the prices for this year in a post above.
Jonathon
February 05, 2006 10:36PM
please email me if you know where to get cheap superkings online that delievr to uk, and are a trusted site.
CHEERS
February 06, 2006 07:13AM
Jonathan i really wouldn't bother i've tried a few,all supposedly guaranteed delivery & never recieved any,some of them very hard to get your money back from too apparently as you can't prove you haven't received them,i was lucky,got my money back but wouldn't risk it again.Just wait for holidays & stock up then!

smiling smiley
April 25, 2006 12:10PM
HIYA, DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH 50 GRAM POUCHES OF GOLDEN VIRGINIA ROLLING TOBACCOO IS, CHEERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login