fanis apt. polichrono

fanis apt. polichrono

Posted by LIZ 
Geff
Re: fanis apt. polichrono
October 12, 2005 11:43AM
Hi,
There is a new cash machine on the road leading down to the beach from the main road and somewhere good to eat would be Kapetanios in a side street near the Cockney cafe (their sunday lunch is second to none but don't listen to their gossip)
andrea
October 13, 2005 09:16PM
I HAVE JUST RETURNED FROM POLICHRONO. THERE ARE DEFINETLY THREE VERRY GOOD RESTUARANTS. FIRST THERE IS KAPETANIOS.
THEN FOR ENGLISH FOOD AND A GREAT BREAKFAST THERE IS THE COCKNEY CAFE. BOTH ARE OF THE PROMANADE CLOSE TO EACH OTHER.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE NAFELI GARDENS RESTUARANT, ON THE PROMANADE.
I HOPE THIS WILL BE OF HELP
kerrie w
October 14, 2005 11:07AM
id love to know if these apartments have a web site. they sound great. i been to polichrono for the last 2 years. going again next year. doesnt look like the hotel i usually stay in is possible. on the look out for somewhere else so open to suggestions. love the sound of this place just wish there was a site i could look at.
kerrie w
October 14, 2005 11:09AM
i agree with andrea about the restaurants. especially kapetanios. although Boumby whand Alex are personal friends of mine. highly recommend this place
kerrie w
October 14, 2005 12:23PM
i have just been to book for Fanis apartments. I am unsure. There is 3 adults and 1 child in our party. the apartment is one bedroom. i dont understand the lay out of this. i take it we all together in the bedroom. can anyone who has been before help.

do the apartments have a fridge? are they spacious?
anymore info on this place would be appreciated
andrea
October 19, 2005 10:41PM
THE ONE BEDROOM APPARTMENT CONTAINS ONE SEPERATE BEDROOM WITH TWO BEDS AND A LIVING AREA WITH TWO BED SETEES AND KITCHEN AREA. ALL ARE KEPT SPOTLESSLY CLEAN.
andrea
October 19, 2005 10:47PM
YES THERE IS ALSO A FRIDGE AND A SMALL TWO RING HOB FOR COOKING.
THE APPARTMENT ARE VERY SPACIOUS.
kerrie
October 20, 2005 11:33AM
thanks andrea. trying to book for there but seems it is very popular place
Sue
January 21, 2006 03:58PM
Can anyone tell me about the town? Are there many tourist shops, or is it mainly restaurants?
January 22, 2006 10:13PM
HI EVERYONE! IM LOOKING TO BOOK A HOLIDAY FOR ONE WEEK IN THE FANIS APARTMENTS FOR MYSELF AND MY BOYFRIEND, HOPEFULLY JULY TIME, I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS TAHT I WAS HOPING YOU COULD ANSWER FOR ME:

1.HOW FAR AWAY IS THE BEACH FROM THE APARTMENTS?
2.IS THE BEACH PEBALLY OR IS IT SAND?
3.HOW CLEAR IS THE WATER?
4.ARE SUNBEDS AVAILABLE FOR USE ON THE BEACH?
5.IS THERE ANY ENTERTAINMENT IN THE FANIS AT NIGHT?
6.ARE THERE ANY DECENT RESTAURANTS NEARBY, IF SO WHAT TYPE OF FOOD DO THEY SERVE?
7.IS THERE A SNACK BAR IN THE COMPLEX, IF SO WHAT TYPE OF SNACKS DO THEY SERVE, AND AT WHAT TIMES?

THANKYOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!

REBECCA
January 22, 2006 10:20PM
HI EVERYONE!!!! ONE LAST QUESTION:

1grinning smileyO WE SORT OUT AIR CONDITIONING WITH THE OWNERS OF THE FANIS APARTMENTS WHEN WE GET THERE? WE DEFINATLEY WANT IT!!!
Kay
Re: Fanis apt. polichrono
February 10, 2006 03:14AM
Hi Rebecca
Go ahead, book your holiday at the Fanis you wont be disappointed. The Apts are on the beach, just a very narrow road separates you from the crystal clear waters that have regular visits from the dolphins - up to as many as 20 at a time. Enjoy the beach BBQ's put on by the Fanis. There are some very good local restaurants and shops too.

Happy holidays winking smiley

Kay
Elena
February 14, 2006 10:34PM
Hi we are hoping to visit Fanis appartments,Polichrono in May'06.
Is the area expensive?? what sort of prices are we looking at for meals?
Is the weather and sea warm enough ? Does the beach graduate into the sea..ie. no drops for the kids to dissapear ? Is there a decent food shop near by?
Hope someone can help?
Elena x
February 15, 2006 02:18PM
Hi,

Just one question about the apartments. Do they have safety deposit boxes?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bill
jeff fourkas mad dog man
February 16, 2006 06:35PM
rebbecca

fall out of bed onto beach its close enuff
beach is very sandy and not wide an very HOT no pebbles might be just by waters edge but thats to left of main beach area
waters that clear you can see the fish as they swim in and out your legs just watch out for jelly fish BLUE and BROWN ones you only normally see them after a storm
sunbeds around 2-3 euros per day two guys run them
you will get all the entertainment u need on sea front believe me lol
FOOD
billys land ...oceanic..... and loads more up the side streets
the cake/coffee shop across from supermarket is to die for
dont forget to get your fresh HUGE doughnuts first thing with you morning drink from supermarket lol
try the Gyros place next to billysland for snack cheap and scrummy food 7 of us ate there and the bill came to 21 euros with beer included
sorry cant help with aircon

have a great time and Hanioti is a £2 ride away from polychrono go at night its awesome

yamas
Jeff
charlee
February 18, 2006 12:34PM
hello, am planning to go to fanis apartments in june of this year, just me and my bf. i am 17, hes 20, is there plenty for us to do as neither of us wil be able to drive? are their many other young people at the resort? and finally, what is the nightlife like? please email back asap cheers x
Dave & Gail
February 24, 2006 10:24PM
Hi

We went to Fanis apartmentments last year and enjoyed it so much we want to go again this year!

Does anyone have contact details so we can book direct? The email address we have does not work (hotelfanis@yahoo.gr)

Thanks

Dave & Gail
Angie
Re: Royal Kostas Apartments, polichrono
May 05, 2006 10:48AM
Hi I'm going to the Royal Kostas Apartments in Polichrono in August can anybody tell me anything about them? Are they close to the beach? What's the nightlife like?

Thanks

Angie
Amber
May 16, 2006 10:48AM
hiya
Can anybody tell me what the nightlife is like? as i am going with my family and cuzens at the end of august.And i need to know wether me and my cuzens will be able to go out at night and have a good time? email bk thanks x
Tam
May 17, 2006 05:26PM
Hi there,
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 children under 8, we will be staying at the Fanis apts at beginning of June. Could anyone who has stayed at these apartments give me some advice on whether it is best to request a ground or first floor apartment as it appears that ground floor doesn't have double doors or seating area? Much appreciate any other advice before we head off.
Many thanks Tam.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login