Looking for job in Greece 2010

Posted by luckyluciano 
January 19, 2010 08:24PM
Hi,
We are a young couple 27-30 y.o.from Roumania EU looking for work in Greece.Both of us well educated High Schooll Diploma,PC knowledge,drive licence (one of us),serious,devoted,honest and open mind.We speak english and little greek,italian, france.We have work experiences working in our country and Greece like cook pizza ,sell agent at non-stop market ,tourism agent ,cook in snack-bar, bartender, night guardia,gardener etc.Her-baby-sitter and housekeeper,sell agent, tourism agent and computer operator, hostess, waitress, assistant cook, cleaning lady .We are a perfect for a quest house,villa,hotel,protocol villa,private person. We wish to work and stay together.We have good referances from others jobs from Greece.
We can travell and start the job immediattelly.
If you are interest contact us for Cvs and photo lucky1979l@yahoo.com
Many thanks!
Re: Looking for job in Greece 2010
January 30, 2010 05:47PM
We are still available and ready to work smiling smiley
lucky1979l@yahoo.com
Geena
February 09, 2010 08:57AM
Hello, I am a seriouse 32 years old woman , who is looking a job in Greece. I have an experience in four stars hotel in Greece like housekeeper and kitchenhelp. I speak english good and I mean that I will be good at many activites in a hotel. If some employeer is interresting please write me.
Hope to hear soon! Thank you!
Tatiana
February 09, 2010 02:45PM
Im 27y old girl from Slovakia and Im looking for job in Greece during the summer, I can start from June and can stay until end of september. I worked in Greece last year and I really like it. I would like to work as waitress in coffe shop or in hotel or as administrative help in office. Thanks. My email : chiara1910@azet.sk
ochieng
February 11, 2010 05:24PM
I'm a Kenyan young boy age 36,looking for a job in an hotel,e.g. cleanning.with experience.please contact me on my mobile phone.6958485012.

Looking forward.
RAI YAQOOB
February 20, 2010 11:25AM
I AM 40 YEARS OLD FROM PAKISTAN . I AM GRADUATE . AND SIXTEEN YEARS EXPERIENCE IN ACCOUNTS. SALES . NOW I CAN WORK IN A HOTEL AS WAITER OR DISH WASHER . WILLING PERSONS CO OPERATE ME.
I WILL WORK WITH SINCERELY AND HONESTLY. PLEASE CONTRACT ME. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS AS UNDER:-
raiyaqub@yahoo.com
Sasa Mitic
February 23, 2010 04:42AM
Hi, I am young boy 25 years old,and I coming from R. Bulgaria, I have E.U. Bulgarian passport, currently i loking a job in Halkidiki in Greece, i like to to note that i have work expirience in hotels in USA,like a student i was in Vail,Colorado,USA, first time i was 2008, and second time i was this year 2009 but in Florida, I have experience almost in all departments about hotels job’s,also I like to note that I have driver licence.
I can start with working now at this moment,i am only 200km distance from Halkidiki,just write me,give you are offers,and i am in Greece for 5 hours.

Regards,my e-mail is

sasamitic@live.com
required
February 24, 2010 07:45AM
Hello everybody,
i am 29 years old bulgarian., looking for a job in Geece. in 2010. I am experienced in working at one of the busiest clubs in bulgaria as a bartender and a bouncer/face control. I am harworking, goodlooking and know how to make customers happy. Would like a job connected with nightlife in Greece, which i am good at. Excellent english. I can start with working immedeately. Contact me with e-mail if you are interested so i can send CV and pictures. Let's make 2010 summer in Greece very hot and unforgetable!
required
February 24, 2010 07:49AM
Mary
March 03, 2010 10:16AM
Hello!

I am a friendly and goodlooking woman, 30 years old, and i'm looking for a summer job in Greece. I speack english and spanish and a little italian and i have good knowledges in operating PC. I have also driving licence since 2004. I am a serious and a open mind person. I worked in countryes like Spain, Germany and England as washing dishes, cook assistant, housekeeper, shop assistant etc. I can start work immediately. If anyone think that i can be useful in his (or her) business, please write me at: ramy060280@yahoo.com , to send a CV or photos. Please don't hesitate in asking and write me any kind of thinks that you need to know. Hope to hear you soon! Bye!
jeni
March 05, 2010 01:12PM
We are a famili from Bulgaria.I'm 38 age and my husband 41 age.We are looking for a gob.I can be a cleaner, a chambermaid,a baby-sitter,a cook.My hosband is a cook.We can start the job immediattelly. Our e-mail is-ilieva_jeni@bv.bg
March 07, 2010 03:57AM
I'M BELLO YUSUF OLALEKAN BY NAME.....A CITIZENSHIP OF NIGERIA...I OBTAINED NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS STUDIES FROM A REPUTABLE POLYTECHNIC IN NIGERIA.I HAVE WORKED UNDER LOCAL GOVERNAMENT COUNCIL DEVELOPMENT AREA IN MY HOME COUNTRY AND ALSO HAVE WORK WITH A BANK IN FIELD OF MARKETING WHICH I HAVE EXPERIENCE FOR 8 MONTHS. I'M SEARCHING FOR FULL TIME JOB IN GREECE.I WILL APPRECIATE TO SECURE A PLACE.
PLEASE CONTACT ME ON:- yusbel4ever@yahoo.com or +2348075766852
Lada
March 30, 2010 12:29PM
Heloo, I'm 49 old man ( eventually possible with my friend ) from Czech and looking a job like
washing dishes or other ancillary works.
My english is basic. ( e-mail is: wandegraf@seznam.cz )
Kristy
May 17, 2010 07:52PM
HELLO,I'M 27 YEARS BLOND OLD WOMAN,I'M SEARCHING FOR A JOB LIKE A WATRESS OR BARMAID IN GREECE.LET'S THE PARTY STARTED THIS SUMMER 2010!!! CONTACT ME BY EMAIL: Kristia__1982@hotmail.com
isla
May 18, 2010 06:36PM
Hi iam looking for girls to work as waitress-barmaids,in beachside cafe bar.
I need work experience and basic Greek lanquage
please contact at islarooms@yahoo.gr
apostolis
June 01, 2010 11:51AM
Geena
Hello, I am a seriouse 32 years old woman , who is looking a job in Greece. I have an experience in four stars hotel in Greece like housekeeper and kitchenhelp. I speak english good and I mean that I will be good at many activites in a hotel. If some employeer is interresting please write me.
Hope to hear soon! Thank you!
Hello
there ia work for you as chambermaid in alonisos island from now to the end of september
ar you interesting?
ansere to : aristotelistudios@yahoo.com
Louise
June 08, 2010 03:39PM
Hello,
We are a nice, hardworking couple from Romania,dedicated to superior customer service and we would like to work in a hotel abroad this summer or longer,and we would like to apply for a receptionist/desk-clerk/housekeeper/bell-boy/waiter or bartender position .
We have a good knowledge of English,Italian and some French and Spanish ,we have experience in working in hotels or working as waiter or bartender
Check our Curriculum Vitae’ s in attachment for further information about us and give us a sign if you are interested on this email addresses: louisetanasa@hotmail.com or mircea_bucsa@yahoo.com.Thank you!
Popa Bogdan
June 12, 2010 03:54PM
Hello ! My name is Bogdan Popa and I look for a summer job . (Waiter, Bartender, Room Service , General Duties).
I am from Romania , I am 26 years old , I have a driving licence and I graduated a faculty. I speak English and Frech very well and a little Italian , Spanish and some words in Greek. If you need me, please send a message on my email address bogdanpopa1984@yahoo.com
Spiridon
June 18, 2010 02:19PM
Hi,
I am an electronic engineer with expеrience in the field of car and home alarm systems, CCTV cameras and surveillance, Keyless access and RFID solutions. I am looking for a job in Greece. I know well English and Greek language.
Grete Saksakulm
Re: Looking for job in Greece 2010,willing to start immediatley
June 23, 2010 08:52AM
Hi ! I am a 20 year old cheerful girl from Tallinn,Estonia.I am preparing myself to find a summer job 2010. I would like to work at some beach bar during the night shift.Summers 2008 and 2009 i worked in a lovely Beach/pool bar as a barmaid,waitress in Rhodes,Greece so i am looking for new challenges.I love travelling and meeting new people and there is so much to discover! I amavailable immediatly and i am willing to stay until the season is finished or as long as needed.I attached a cv and in the end there are pictures !

Love Grete ,
+372 55906079
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login