Posted by luckyluciano 
jamil
Re: Looking for job in Greece 2010
June 27, 2010 11:35AM
i m looking for ur positive response?
Ing. Pavol Suja
July 02, 2010 06:30PM
Hi, I 33 years old man from Slovakia, I am looking for job in Greece, preferably city of Thessaloniki or its closer surroundings. I have a university degree of technical orientation in the field of Industrial engineering and management. I work in IT and finance in the public sector. I have experience with economic systems and accounting systems. I have computer skils at Microsoft products as well as the server platform. I have experience in preparation and implementation of the EU projects. I am reliable and diligent. I have a sense of teamwork and I am willing to learn anything new. Speak native Slovak than English and little German, and Russian language.

I am interested in serious and sustained work abd I am intend to move to Greece.

If you wish to contact me via e-mail: psban31@windowslive.com
khan
July 04, 2010 10:09AM
hello everybody!
i am khan from afghanistan,i am 22 year old boy and i am looking for summer job in greece.i have the experience of working in doryssa bay hotel and bocca beach cafetria.i can speak english and not bad ellinka.i wish to work as house keeper,waiter,gaderner,dishes washer and more.looking for ur call
thank u
salah HAMRI
September 29, 2010 12:33PM
I am algrian nationality and looking for the Job as a waiter
at the moment I am stilling in greece (Athens)
My name is HAMRI salah
24 old
having a very nice look
Regards
kassi
October 18, 2010 01:09AM
hi my name is kassi,and i am looking for beatiful girls to work in cafe bar in greece as barmaid!salary,bonus and free accomodation!please contact me liveriadou@yahoo.grsmiling smiley
ANIDA ANIK
November 10, 2010 12:48PM
hi i am anida anik, 33 years old.from indonesia. Iam just new in symi dodecanessos. but i decciated to stay and live in greece.
i speak very good english, indonesia and litle manderin, and litle greek.i have experiance working in singapore and hongkong as baby sister,house keeping,cooking and restorant.i am love baby and children,very good cooking chinese food, asia and westren food.
i am looking job as baby sister, house keping or restorant.plese send me e mail if anyone interesting a bout me.

many thank you
anida anik
meget
November 19, 2010 11:30PM
Hi,
Can you please send me your phone no so I can call u? My email is: annakyrozi@gmail.com and my phone no is 6932239978.
kamran
Re: Looking for job in Greece 2011
February 03, 2011 03:54PM
hi i am 23 years old boy i am looking for a job in gr i am from iran any work i do
getme
October 17, 2011 03:11PM
we are couple of 34 years and 30 live in greece,my wife have an experience of housekeeping. we are from africa, and happy family.,we are looking for a house keeping job.. frank.davd@yahoo.com
Binod mehta
: Looking for job in Greece 2010
October 24, 2011 05:52PM
Dear Sir & madam
My Name ;Binod Mehta
At Email; bnd_mht@yahoo.com
Cell phone :+65 82871246
Singapore

I am international experienced cook and have worked in the kitchen of exclusive hotel &fine restaurant for the past ten years. I consider the working environment as a challenging one, with members of the team who each have their responsibilities, and work closely well together. I have Excellent communication and interpersonal skills , and I personally am a very energetic and enthusiastic person regarding the work.
With my ten years of experience working in professional Italian, continental, Indian, kitchens, starter homemade pasta, pizza, main course, I preparation and cooking, and at the last Italian kitchen I worked for chef de partie, the dishes I prepared included: Mediterranean salads antipasto, dessert , fresh homemade pasta, main course any kind of Italian food . Which is wide-ranging, I also own a Food Handlers Certificate and always maintain the highest standards of food hygiene.
After I graduated from High School College, stared hospitality trainee Indian kitchen, continental, more Italian kitchen. That experience taught me so much about the cooking and hospitality industry and every role in it. I developed my skills in cooking, cleaning and customer service and, most importantly, team work.
I have been passionate about food and cooking my whole life. My strengths as a cook are in modern European and Asian-influenced dishes, and I love nothing better than the satisfaction of creating something original food, exciting and delicious.
, please as soon as give me response thank you

Best Regards
Binod
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login