fourka

fourka

Posted by steve 
steve
fourka
February 10, 2004 09:02PM
we, ve been to fourka three years on the run and stayed at Arristotalies aptmt. Zakie and Tanya make you very welcome. We hire scooters to see the sights and visit different beaches, allso try the gyro a great snack.
Last year there was thirteen of us and were going again this year. If you wont a night out go to Jimmys bar or the taverna on the sea front by the night club, the resteraunts are all exelent .
posted by Steve, Marie, Shaun,Neil, Sharron and Darren.
C
Re: fourka
February 11, 2004 07:29AM
Hi Steve

when are you going back me anf my friends might see you there. Jimmy's is a great place and so is yamas.
maria
February 18, 2004 03:04PM
more information about fourka at @!#$.com
steve
March 03, 2004 09:44PM
well i hope 2 see you there its so much fun tys steve
steve
March 09, 2004 03:15PM
back there 5th.till 19th june 04 hope 2 have more fun .we be back at zakie and tanya motel its brill see you all
neil / sharron part of steve,s
March 09, 2004 06:32PM
watch out for the retsina it will blow your head off! cocktails are great at jimmys ouzo galore and dont forget the metaxa just ask steve about that? oh and of course the weather is greatttt roll on july 5th cant wait.
steve
March 09, 2004 07:14PM
hi neil shaz yes it will be fun look out 4 the monkey pantsssss on the beach lol
steve
March 09, 2004 07:21PM
i put 5th till 19th june sorry its july lol
Jo
March 19, 2004 04:31PM
Hi i am going to fourka in May is the weather nice then? Are there any places to visit what anyone requestes?
steve
March 20, 2004 08:17PM
hi jo you should have good weather .we went in may and it was 70+ 1 day of rain go have a look at neo skioni little fish village but the beach is very nice were are you stoping jo .you will like it there go two jimmys bar its good there .have a good time jo.thanks steve
Cynthia
April 19, 2004 04:26PM
My daughter and her boyfriend are going to Fourka on 3rd May to the Everidiki Apts, will weather be good so early in May? anybody been to the apartments before?
(not supplied)
April 25, 2004 09:04AM
we went to fourka last august and stayed in the evridiki apts. they're brill - service is excellent, cant say much for the thompson reps though! lol anyway: make sure you try iris's it looks like a little cafe but the food is superb. Gianis, who runs evridiki, is really helpful. the apts are basic but provide u with everything you need. if you want any more info just ask!!
Mike & Julie
May 01, 2004 11:45AM
Been to fourka in may but this year we are going 29th sept till 6th october anyone been at this time whats the weather like? going for my birthday thats why we are going so late.
steve
May 11, 2004 07:49AM
let you no what the weathers like in october i will see tanya four you and post it on here cya
jim
June 05, 2004 09:03PM
Hi i loved your review. We are going to Fourke in July for a week staying at the same appts. Is there a lot to do at night? How many bars etc are there? What are the prices like for food and drink? Thanks for your help.
steve
July 31, 2004 08:19AM
hi all not posted much just come back from fourka stayed same place just brill time thanks two zacky and tanya theres a lot 2 do there .food go two gervanies he will make you welcome food is brill if you have msn you can add me i will send you pics of fourka just add ne0326@hotmail.com thanks all have a good holiday we be back there soon we just love it .steve marie neil shaz
Paula
August 02, 2004 07:22AM
Hi,

Am going to Fourka on the 23rd of August and staying at Julia apts. Can anyone let me know about good places to eat and bars to go to, in Fourka or surrounding areas. Much thanks.
zdlkjz;klasjd
August 02, 2004 01:19PM
adfbhdaDFb
adbn

bnzdgn
fgdgnzd
steve
August 05, 2004 06:04PM
hi paula lots you can see there four good food go in two gervanies and look see where the greeks people are eating then you no the food is good take a taxi two neo skioni you will love the beach there and good bars .you can go two aristotelis hotel just ask your rep where it is thay do good food and have a pool there with sunbeds and theres jimmys bar you love it there try the cocktails . have good time thanks steve
elaine / barrie
August 05, 2004 06:35PM
going to fourka in august 12 / o8 / 04 for 1 week can any one email us about the place were a good breakfast thats me sorted lol staying at the arristotalies what drink price like when out and about and meals realy looking forward to it and what age group is there in the resort

thanks
barrie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login