Buses from Sarti to Thessaloniki

Buses from Sarti to Thessaloniki

Posted by rolpg 
eli
Re: Buses from Sarti to Thessaloniki
August 13, 2009 04:33PM
[[b]b]ciao Petros,

We'll be on Thessaloniki Airport on Monday at 13.35, could you tell me the timetable from Halkidiki KTEL Bus to Vourvourou?
Is it possible to have the tickets directly in the bus?
This is my mail: gibe7979@hotmail.it.

Thank you very much.
Eli
[/b][/b]
Petros
August 13, 2009 06:38PM
Hi Connita and Eli,

i sent you the timetable.

you can buy the tickets in the bus.

For rodolivos you will have to go to Thessaloniki whether you go by car or bus.
If you intend to go by bus you will need to change KTEL bus stations as well
Gemma Irons
Re: Buses to and from Thessaloniki to Hanioti
August 19, 2009 07:32PM
Hi ya

We are a couple travelling to Hanioti, Halkidiki for a 2 week holiday in Sept. We are hoping to get a taxi from the airport to Halkidiki KTEL Bus Station as you have recommended on this site, so that we can then get a bus to Hanioti. Is this possible? How long would the bus journey take roughly? Have you got a timetable in english please for going and coming back? How much is the fare? Would we be ok with a suitcase each on the bus? Could you also say where the Halkidiki Bus Station is in relation to the airport?
Many thanks for your help!!

Gemma & Matt
petros
August 19, 2009 08:55PM
Hi Gemma and Mat,

Yes you can get a taxi to the bus station. The taxi will cost you around 10 to 15 pounds. The bus to Hanioti i think it is around 10 pounds per person per trip. It will take around one and a half hours. We are not allowed to put the timetable indormation so post your email and i ll send the timetable to you by email. However be careful if you arrive in the evening, you may not have the time to catch the last bus.

I have not travelled with the bus for many years now but i do not think you will have a problem with the luggages on the bus. Obviously I cannot be 100% sure, but i am 99.999999% sure you will not have a problem. I would think that with all those people who have travelled to the resorts by bus , we would have heard by now if there was a problem.

If you have a look at the previosu posts you will also see the info about the place were the busstation is. Enjoy your holiday
alexandra
August 20, 2009 09:05PM
hey...
since you have been very sweet to answer everybody's questions, i was hoping you can help me too.
so i am arriving in thessaloniki on saturday(23 august) and i found the timetables of ktel chalkidikis, but i don't remember the number of the bus that goes from thessaloniki to the ktel station.
so can you please tell me the number of the bus that goes from around aristotelus square(from tsimiski street) to the ktel? and how much it would take me to get there? i know i can take the taxi, but i would rather take the bus.
thank you!
Gemma Irons
Re: Buses from Thessaloniki to hanioti
August 20, 2009 09:41PM
Hi Pedros!

Thank you so much for responding to our post that is a great help! The timetable from Halkidiki KTEL bus station to Hanioti (and visa versa if you have!) would be very useful - email is gem011183@hotmail.com
We should arrive at around lunchtime, and then leave to go back to the airport early morning at the end of our hol- so hopefully there should be a bus around then. Thanks again!

Gemma & Matt
petros
August 20, 2009 10:38PM
Hi Alexandra,

There is one bus that goes from Aristotelous to the Halkidiki KTEL station. The number is 45 (approx. every 20 minutes). However i think that it does not stop on the junction of Aristotelous square and Tsimiski Str (i think it is Mitropoleos street anyway because Tsimiski str. traffic is towards the other side of the city).

I think were it stops is at the juntion of Aristotelous and Egnatia Str. . I am not 100% sure so i recommend that you check bus stops at both locations. It may be a little bit confusing but Aristotelous is not only the Aristotelous square at the Tsimiski and Mitropoleos str. end but the Aristotelous location also includes a second Aristotelous square at the north end were Egnatia str. is. If you do not know how to go there, it is a 15 minute walk along the aristotelous location towards Egnatia Str. If you ask around everybody knows Egnatia str.so they ll help you find it.

Now if you think that this is all too confusing , then the other choice is to take a bus to the IKEA bus station and change there for number 36. So if you go to the junction of Aristotelous square and Mitropoleos str (do not go to the tsimiski str. because this is towards the wrong side of the city) then take any of the following busses 2, 3, and maybe 8, ( i am not sure if number 8 stops there).

So take any of these busses and stop at IKEA bus stop (double check with the driver) and there take number 36 for Halkidiki KTEL station.

I think the quickest way is 45 because it does not make many stops and you do not have to change busses. It will probalby take around 45 minutes to 1 hour. So i think it worth exploring both locations both Egnatia str. and the mitropoleos str. just to be sure.

If you take the others then it may take more than 2 hours because the busses make many more stops and you have to change busses as well.
katka
August 25, 2009 07:59AM
Hello,

is it true that bus from sarti to thesaloniki costs 16 euro?
petros
August 26, 2009 02:24PM
It is around 16 or 17 euros per person per trip.
Szilvi
September 03, 2009 07:05PM
Dear Petros!

Can you tell me : are in the KTEL buslines student "cheap-ticket" whit the ISIC (International Student Card) ?
If there are cheaper ticket, then can you tell me how many Euro is a ticket from Sarti to Thessaloniki and return?
Thank you!!!
Szilvi
Szilvi
September 07, 2009 07:04PM
Hello!
Somebody know that have KTEL cheaper student bus ticket?
Sz
Miriam
June 13, 2010 03:12PM
Hi all,

we are going to spend a holliday in Sarti in July. I would like to ask you kindly, if you have some good advice how to get from airport Thessaloniki to Sarti (back as well) or where I could find good information about, I would be very thankfull. My e-mail adress is miriamjonisova@centrum.sk

Miriam
Dona
July 08, 2010 12:47PM
can anyone please help me find the timetable of buses from Thessaloniki to Sarti? i've been trying to find something online for days now :/
gast
August 10, 2010 08:29PM
Hi @ll,

Is it possible to catch a bus from Thessaloniki International Airport to Vourvourou and does anyone (Petros?) know the time tables. We arrive on wednesday at 12.00pm. How long does it take from the airport by bus? and how long by taxi?

it would be great if you can sent me further informations by e-mail (patricia.eckert@googlemail.com) with timetables

Thank you in advance
Akmis
May 31, 2011 12:52PM
Hi,

could anyone advise me how to get from Armenistis Camping
(between Sarti and Zografou) to Thessaloniki Airport on Sunday morning?

would be greatful for any hints,
Akmis
costy
June 22, 2011 09:26AM
How can i obtain a timetable from Sarti to Thessaloniki and from Thessaloniki to Sarti? Thx!
petros
July 02, 2011 06:32PM
Hi Petrus,
could you please send me bus time table from Thessaloniki to Hanioti? I will be there 9/09/11 evening. I am landing 17.50 so I guess at bus station I can be at 19. It will be ok for last bus?
Thanks a lot
Best regards
Ewa smileys with beer
petros
July 02, 2011 06:35PM
SaruLa
July 26, 2011 09:56PM
Hi, I'm planning a trip to Vourvourou (and/or Ormos Panagias) and I'm gonna land in Thessaloniki. Could you please send me the timetables to get there with the bus and the other informations needed? the email is little_sarula@hotmail.it
Thank you so much.
July 29, 2011 06:07AM
For relevant bus timetables from/to Thessaloniki to/from any point in Halkidiki you can refer to the site:
[www.ktel-chalkidikis.gr]
just click on the folder "Routes".

Hope it helps.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login