Holiday reps First choice 2006

Posted by pinky_200uk 
September 19, 2008 10:07PM
Hi ..
My names Hannah back in 2006 i worked for First Choice as a Holiday Rep in the Lesse the Nias and also Chrousso and many others but i have an awfull memory im trying to get back in contact with anyone that i met and also the other Holiday Reps that worked for First choice tom,sam and dan but i need there surnames can any one help me thanks Hannah
Pearl
Re: Holiday reps First choice 2006
October 26, 2008 05:06PM
Hi Hannah! Its Pearl! Do you remember me? Hope you are well - where are you? xx
Lauren
February 19, 2009 07:21PM
Hi.
I am off to work for First Choice in Halkidiki this year. this is my forst year. Was wondering if you could tell me wat it was like etc. ANy help would be gratefully received. Many thanks Lauren xx
February 20, 2009 06:43AM
God help the tourist with this spelling and grammar talking to the locals will be interting.Hope no one needs any real assistance.
February 20, 2009 10:15AM
Hmmmm Alan .............very interting
Lauren
February 20, 2009 11:43AM
Excuse me is there any need to be so rude? I can spell perfectly fine thanks. I was just typing fast.
February 20, 2009 02:32PM
No attention to detail, that was not rude it was based on your poor spelling. It was not intended to be rude I hope you have a good season repping and will hope to see you in June Alan
February 20, 2009 10:57PM
Hi All

Can anyone tell me how do you get a job as rep in Halkidiki ( will be living there ) and also what the basic pay is would be grateful for any info.

thanks Jane smiling smiley
February 21, 2009 02:22PM
Hi Jane
To get a rep job here in resort you need to be out here for the middle of April. They recruit in England mainly but people do leave when they are here so my have something. There is a thread on here from Andrea who works in the first choice/ Thomson office. She will be back in the office I'd think the middle of March. Send a CV to the e-mail address on the message. the message is way back so check about October time last year. They may have transfer work or guiding.

I'm no expert but you know my e-mail address if you want to ask me anything.

Best wishes
Helen
February 21, 2009 07:43PM
Hi Helen

Many thanks, I have applied here in UK and hope to here from them soon, at least I can get an idea of what pay is like and what jobs are available, I applied a few years back for medical rep etc and had oppotunity for interview but got pregnant so knocked all the plans out of the window! Will look for that post in the mean time

See you in June! smileys with beer

Jane
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login