fanis

fanis

Posted by marie 
fanis
July 06, 2008 06:40PM
Hiya
Please can you tell me who the First Choice rep is this year? I hope it's the same girl from last year who was lovely but I can't remember her name!
Thanks
Re: fanis
July 07, 2008 09:52AM
We have found that the reps usually change every year or they move to a different resort.
Not stayed at the Fanis in Polichrono, Only in Hanioti though.
Last year we had Lois , the year before it was Pearl and Rebecca and the year before that we had Gemma.
All have been really nice and friendly.
July 07, 2008 11:55AM
Mrs Showman,the rep is the same as last year and her name is zoe.
July 07, 2008 02:06PM
Hi
Thanks for that! I remember her saying she probably would be back this year so that's good, but I couln't think of her name!
Have they managed to bring that the quiz night?
Thanks again.
Marie
July 07, 2008 02:09PM
sorry that should have said bring BACK the quiz night.
July 07, 2008 03:04PM
The quiz nite is on friday,amstel removed mythos now on draught,air con now 5 euros per unit.Enjoy your stay
Paul.
July 07, 2008 04:58PM
Cheers, last year we had the quiz on our first week and our ladies team won a fabulous cake but then First Choice pulled the plug - something to do with not charging!
Thanks for the update - we'll have to save a bit more for the aircon!
I'm sure we'll have a great time, not long now.
Marie
July 07, 2008 07:51PM
Same this year,first week the winners got bottle of bubbly and choccy cake,second week just a bottle and where did you get the info from to write a letter in greek i think dinos was surprised at that.
July 08, 2008 02:24PM
Hi again
I'm glad he was impressed, I guess you've seen our photos then! I have a friend who is married to a Greek and she translated my letter, so we cheated really!
Marie
July 11, 2008 07:33AM
If anybody has just returned from the fanis,did geordie john survive his second week.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA