fanis

fanis

Posted by marie 
fanis
July 06, 2008 06:40PM
Hiya
Please can you tell me who the First Choice rep is this year? I hope it's the same girl from last year who was lovely but I can't remember her name!
Thanks
Re: fanis
July 07, 2008 09:52AM
We have found that the reps usually change every year or they move to a different resort.
Not stayed at the Fanis in Polichrono, Only in Hanioti though.
Last year we had Lois , the year before it was Pearl and Rebecca and the year before that we had Gemma.
All have been really nice and friendly.
July 07, 2008 11:55AM
Mrs Showman,the rep is the same as last year and her name is zoe.
July 07, 2008 02:06PM
Hi
Thanks for that! I remember her saying she probably would be back this year so that's good, but I couln't think of her name!
Have they managed to bring that the quiz night?
Thanks again.
Marie
July 07, 2008 02:09PM
sorry that should have said bring BACK the quiz night.
July 07, 2008 03:04PM
The quiz nite is on friday,amstel removed mythos now on draught,air con now 5 euros per unit.Enjoy your stay
Paul.
July 07, 2008 04:58PM
Cheers, last year we had the quiz on our first week and our ladies team won a fabulous cake but then First Choice pulled the plug - something to do with not charging!
Thanks for the update - we'll have to save a bit more for the aircon!
I'm sure we'll have a great time, not long now.
Marie
July 07, 2008 07:51PM
Same this year,first week the winners got bottle of bubbly and choccy cake,second week just a bottle and where did you get the info from to write a letter in greek i think dinos was surprised at that.
July 08, 2008 02:24PM
Hi again
I'm glad he was impressed, I guess you've seen our photos then! I have a friend who is married to a Greek and she translated my letter, so we cheated really!
Marie
July 11, 2008 07:33AM
If anybody has just returned from the fanis,did geordie john survive his second week.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login