summer jobs

summer jobs

Posted by ivana 
Maria Dediaeva
Re: summer jobs
March 27, 2015 08:07PM
Hello, I'm looking for the job in Halkidiki or Thessaloniki preferably, but I will consider offers on islands else. I'm 26, I speak Russian, English and Greek a little.
Contact me mariadedyaeva@mail.ru
Stevet78
March 31, 2015 11:21AM
Hi, I saw your advert on the Internet.

I'm an English guy with an apartment in the centre of Thessaloniki. I'm looking for someone who speaks English who can come to do some cleaning /ironing very occasionally three or four hours a week.
Are you both still in Thessaloniki.

Let me know if you are interested

Good luck with your job search.

Thx 6947744945
Stephen
Stevet78
March 31, 2015 11:23AM
Hi, I saw your advert on the Internet.

I'm an English guy with an apartment in the centre of Thessaloniki. I'm looking for someone who speaks English who can come to do some cleaning /ironing very occasionally three or four hours a week.

Let me know if you are interested

Good luck with your job search.

Thx 6947744945
Stephen
Dominika
May 04, 2015 08:25AM
Hi,

i dont know if u like work in Greece yet. I know about job Waitress in insel Evia. If u would like to work, please contact me dodixa@azet.sk

Dominika
Nikola88ns
May 20, 2015 09:16AM
My name is Nikola, 26 years old Serbian, bachelor in tourism and hotel business. I am looking for a summer job anywhere in Greece. I would like to work in a hotel , any job except of being a waiter. Last summer I had worked in Leptokaria and Paralia as a tour agency representative. I speak English, basic German and Serbian. If interested, let me know by contacting me at n.milic@yahoo.com and I will send You my CV with more information. Thank You.
Harriet
April 24, 2016 12:55PM
Hi ,
i am a Africian female from Liberia looking for a summer job on the beach area
as a waitress, bar tender, cleaner, care taker taker for kids,
Chambermaid. I generally love and enjoy doing customers service jobs.
I speak English fluently and some greek.
Please contact me if you have any of these positions.
THANKS
Kostadin
May 03, 2016 02:40PM
Hello, we are couple, 32 old and 25 old from Bulgaria and looking for any jobs. We are hard working and friendly. We speak English, Russian and Bulgarian.
Kostadin_di@abv.bg
Nakev
June 07, 2016 08:42AM
Hello,
I'm a student looking for a summer job in Halkidiki, fluently speaking English and all the other Balkan slavic languages. I can work in bar, on the beach, as a sport entertainment guy, everything.
Please contact me.
Thank you,
Slave
qaiaar
August 08, 2016 06:52PM
hi how are you can you contact me my number is 00306942203724
August 15, 2016 09:06AM
Hello Slav
are you still looking for work in Halkdiki please? As I may have something you might be interested in.
I await your reply
Best regards
Ian
arl
September 01, 2016 03:48PM
Hello
I'm a student looking for a summer job(2017) in Halkidiki (Hanioti) . I´m 22 years old, from Slovakia. I would like to work in a hotel, or in the beach as waiter.
Martin
November 19, 2016 08:29PM
Hello

My name is Martin (19) and I'm looking for a job in Paralia/Olympic Beach but the problem is I can start from July, since I have exams in May and June due to my university. If you have any offer text me -> martin.kostadinov@hotmail.com
I speak fluently English and most of the Balkan Slavic languages
Milan Vrzel
February 07, 2017 11:01AM
Hotel in Sithonia need
1. Receptionists
2. Waiters
3. Maids
Time of employment 01.06.-30.09.2017
Accommodation and food are free (in hotel)
Salary between 500-600 euro
EU passport is necessary
Bronislava Tummová
February 14, 2017 06:29PM
Hello,

I am looking for a job in Sithonia, Halkidiki for summer season 2017. Can I ask you for a name and e-mail adress of the hotel? I am interested in job as a waitress. I have 5 months experiences in hotel in Crete. Thank you for your answer in advance!
Bronislava Tummová
February 14, 2017 06:38PM
Milan Vrzel
Hotel in Sithonia need
1. Receptionists
2. Waiters
3. Maids
Time of employment 01.06.-30.09.2017
Accommodation and food are free (in hotel)
Salary between 500-600 euro
EU passport is necessary

Hello,

I am looking for a job in Sithonia, Halkidiki for summer season 2017. Can I ask you for a name and e-mail adress of the hotel? I am interested in job as a waitress. I have 5 months experiences in hotel in Crete. Thank you for your answer in advance! e-mail: b.tummova@gmail.com
Deborah
March 15, 2017 02:19PM
I am deborah, 35years old. I'm looking for a summer job in a hotel as kitchen assistance or a waiter. Please contact me if you're willing to offer me a Job
Ristic Ivana
March 18, 2017 02:35PM
Hello!
My name is Ivana Ristic. I'm looking for a job in your environment. Last 3 seasons I worked in Greece like waiter in the hotel, the ironing and packing in the laundry. I'm from Serbia.
Do you have a job for me?
Krasimira Avramova
March 26, 2017 08:43PM
Hello!

My name is Krasimira Avramova. I am experienced in receptionist, taking care of people, communicating ( because my main profession is a teacher ). My husband is Greek, so I am looking to find permanent ( or as a beginning seasonal ) job in Greece as RECEPTIONIST. I have done this job in Bulgaria, Greece, Austria. I can speak Greek, Russian and German at high level, English - intermediate, but good enough to communicate with tourists. I also have diploma for massage therapist, speciality - classical massage and I have worked this in private practise in an office in Bulgaria and Austria. When you need I can provide CV and motivation letter.

My main desires are to find job in some of these places:

- Chalkidiki
- Thessaloniki
- Aegina
- Athens

I can start working right now and permanently if that is needed.

Thank you in advance. Please help me out with this.

Best regards,

Krasimira Avramova.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login