summer jobs

summer jobs

Posted by ivana 
Petros
Re: summer jobs
November 23, 2011 06:53AM
Hello
i am looking for a girl to work for me all the year house made. My home is near the sea in very beatyfull place in Corfu . If you have any suggestions please tell to me . Working hours 5 per day . Stay free , food free
+ 600 per month.
Thank you Petros
Petros
November 23, 2011 07:00AM
Hello
i am looking for a girl to work for me all the year house made. My home is near the sea in very beatyfull place in Corfu . If you have any suggestions please tell to me . Working hours 5 per day . Stay free , food free
600 per month.
Thank you Petros
Bage
February 08, 2012 08:29AM
To whom it concern !

We are two guys that we're playing a rosk and pop music. We have our own equipement for playing (slaves speakers, microfones etc.). So we are interested to play this summer in Greece. Please notify me if you are interested about it, on: bageristin@yahoo.com

Regards.
Adriana Ludusan
April 26, 2012 05:01PM
Hello, I am looking for a summer/permanent job in Halkidiki (female, 23 years old) as chambermaid or waitress or any other offer. I can arrive in Halkidiki in a week from the date that I receive the job offer. My e-mail adress is adita_ludusan@yahoo.co.uk and phone number +40 0748 098 448.
Adriana Ludusan
April 26, 2012 05:06PM
Hello Petros! Is your work offer still available for the year 2012? I am a young girl, 23 years old, looking for a permanent job in Halkidiki. I am hard working and friendly. I am looking forward to hearinf from you! Contact me at: adita_ludusan@yahoo.co.uk or phone number +40 0748 098 448
Marketa
summer jobs
March 20, 2013 06:20PM
Good evening,
I would like to ask you, if you are looking for somebody for the summer (cca 15.6.-30.9.) to work in your hotel. I am looking for a job for me and my friend. Last two years I worked in Rhodes as a receptionist/waitress, and my friend last year as well. We are both students with fluent czech (slowak), english, german and dutch and we would like to spend the summer 2013 again working in Greece. If you are looking for stuff for this summer, let me know and I can send you our applications.
Markéta Dokoupilová
Szabina
March 30, 2013 08:26PM
Dear All,

I am looking for a summer job in Greece (I prefer Halkidiki but I am interested in any area). I am 23 years old Hungarian girl, who is currently living in the UK (London). I have experience as waitress, room attendant/maid and cashier. My mother language is Hungarian, otherwise I speak fluent English and German and Italian on basic level. I am really friendly, hardworking, helpful, reliable, presistent and teamplayer. I am able to start anytime and of course I would like stay there still end of the summer season or longer.
If you have any question or any vacancies,do not hesitate, let me know! For CV and information send email to: szabinakiraly90@gmail.com

Lot of thanks! smiling smiley

Szabina
lela
April 27, 2013 12:13PM
hi hara need waiter for beach bar ..lelaleone@hotmail.com
May 14, 2013 10:24AM
My name is Viktor Ovari. I am a 23 years old Hungarian guy, who is currently living int he United Kingdom, in London.
During my education I studied hospitality/catering and sport communication. I have plenty experience int the first one. This is my interested. In Hungary usually I worked as waiter and in London I worked int the kitchen as cook assistant or as kitchen porter. Both job are near to me. I had like keep contact with the guest but I enjoy the food preparing as well. I know exactly what is the hard and busy work because I have 4 and 5 star experiences.
I speak English as convertional (everyday useable), French in basic level and my Hungarian is native of course. For long years I did sport as conpetitive. I played box with many recognition. I had to finish this part of my life but still I am fit and I do many things to keep form myself. So I am young, powerfull, fit and strong.
Otherwise I am hard-working, reliable, flexible, friendly, able to work in team, persistent person with good kind of humor.

Now I am looking for a job in Paralia-Katerini. I am interested in any job, any position but only in this area! If you have any helpfull information for me, please do not hesitate! Contact me immediately in wiqu90@gmail.com and I can send you my English CV with photo.
Thanks a lot!
Marton eszter Emoke
Cooperational Proposal
May 25, 2013 10:49AM
Good Day

We are a Company from Romania and we are interested to Cooperate with you.

Please inform us by email about free workplaces, acomodation, food, salary, contract period etc.

Thank you forward.

Kind Regards,Marton Eszter Emoke
our email adress is: office@xxljobs.ro
Lelo
December 26, 2014 05:06PM
Dear All,

I am a 25 years old hungarian girl looking for a summer job in Olympic Beach or Paralia, Greece for the season of 2015 in travel acency, clothes shop, cafe/bar or hotel. I speak English and German in advanced level and Russian in basic-middle level. I have my BA degree in Tourism and Hospitality and now i am making my MSC degree in Management and Leadership. I am a very kindly, frendly, flexible, hard-working person, who is able to work in team as well.
If you are interested in me, please contact me at lettizone@freemail.hu ! Thank you! smiling smiley
Xristina
January 30, 2015 03:44PM
Γειά σας ,
Ονομάζομαι Χριστίνα,είμαι φοιτήτρια στο ΑΤΕΙΘ 2ο έτος διοίκηση τουριστικών επιχειρήσεων. Επιθυμώ να εργαστώ σε ξενοδοχεία της Χαλκιδικής ή σε εστιατόρια....μαθαίνω Γρήγορα και έχω πολύ όρεξη για δουλειά. Παρακαλώ επικοινωωνήστε μαζί μου στο dcenolli@hotmail.com
Martina
February 01, 2015 04:46PM
Hi! We are two girls from the Czech Republic, 20 years old, who looking for some seasol job. For example hostess, glass collectors, chamber mais.It can be everywhere in Greece. We haven't got a lots of experiences but we learn to new things very fast. We have very good knowledge of english and basic phrase of greek, we love challanges and try new things. We really like to meet new people. We are very friendly, kind and hard working.
Dimel
February 15, 2015 05:32PM
Hi, if you are interested to work in a hotel in Platamon it is about 20 minutes from Kateini let me know.

Regards
Dimitris
March 02, 2015 10:38AM
Hi.My name is Bojan and I'm 36 years i am interested in the work of the season.I can work in cafes, hotels I have experience in it and it can also work on the plantations of fruit.Please contact on e-mail:bojanpetkovic78@yahoo.com
March 05, 2015 12:15PM
Hi.... Im lookin for a job in Thessaloniki or Halkidiki..... And Im fluent in English and Russian languages. But Dont know Greek language....

Contact me please : abduvali7oo7@mail.ru
Kostadin
March 11, 2015 01:34PM
We are girl and boy from Bulgaria and loking for jobs in halkidiki in shop, cafe/bar or hotel. We can speak english and rusian. We are very friendly, kind and hard working.
for contact: kostadin_di@abv.bg
March 17, 2015 03:20PM
I am looking for German,Greek,Bulgarian or Romanian's to come and join us for a summer working in Halkidiki for www.lionsentertainment.com we are an animation company, should you be interested please send your CV/application to office@lionsentertainment.com
Djurdjica
March 18, 2015 02:21AM
Hello. smiling smiley

My name is Djurdjica and I'm looking for job this summer on Xalkidiki.

I can work in leather and fur stores, clothing boutiques, gift-shops, travel agencies, hotels etc.

Well-organized, responsible and loyal person. I'm polite and very communicative. I learn very fast and I'm easy and quickly adoptable to new working environments. I'm focused on results and efficiency.

I speak English in advanced level more then 20 years, I also know Greek and Spanish.

For more information about my education and working experiences, CV and photo please don't hesitate to contact me.

My e-mail is djurdjicav1985@gmail.com

Thank you. smiling smiley
serafim
March 20, 2015 06:08PM
Concerning: the summer student work.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I write to you to express my interest in connection with the summer student work in a hotel.

I live in Belgium, I speak French (very good), Russian (mother tongue) and English.I am studying in a secondary school. My favorite subjects are English, Spanish and history. I travel a lot with my family. I love it. I think that travelling open people minds. I decided to study tourist business at a university after the school. That's why I would like to spend this summer working in a hotel.

I am energetic, friendly and can easily find a common language with different people. I've never been to Greece but I know that it is a very beautiful country ,so it would be a great pleasure to work there. I have a visa for permanent residence in Belgium.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any questions at: +32 (0) 484147958 (cell), lilgris@mail.ru .

Sincerely yours,

Grilikhes Serafim.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login