Help

Help

Posted by sarah1612 
Help
September 23, 2007 09:15AM
Hi my name is Sarah and Ive just booked a 2 week holiday for my husband and 3 kids to stay at the Sani Beach club in halkidiki in September 2008.Ive never been here before so Im just wondering if anyone can give me some info ....what the hotel is like ? ,where to go for days out ? Are there any parks or similar for kids?etc...anything at all will be a great help thanks.

Sarah
Re: Help
September 24, 2007 09:05AM
Hi Sarah

Can't help you about the Sani beach sorry, but the Hanioti area is lovely. Beach is clean and the kids will love playing in the water, which is very clear.

There are some kids play parks in Hanioti which looked in good repair, only walked past them though so can't really comment.

Lovely restaurants on the square, especially the Tropicana.

Hope you have a fantastic time, we did and we are returning next year, and the year after that!
September 24, 2007 01:06PM
Hi Figaro,

Thanks its good to hear from people who have been in the area , it sounds lovely .

Sarah
September 26, 2007 04:54AM
Sani resort is a beautiful place I have not stayed there only been a day visitor. The beach and marina area are great. The facilities are supererb if you dont like walking mini golf type carts will run you all over the resort. if you want a beach that is basic but beautifull find the turtle beach on the Kassandra road.Resort prices are a bit steep.
September 26, 2007 08:34AM
Hi Sarah,

We have just returned from the Sani Beach Club last week, it is wonderful, the location is idyllic, the staff are so attentive nothing is too much trouble. We travelled out there as a group of 23 (inc 7 children aged between 6months - 7yrs) to get married which was perfect, the kids clubs are available from the age of 4yrs, the beach & pool area are very good and clean, there is a small park on site which kept our kids occupied (with swings, slides & climbing frame) it’s all very geared up to families and we couldn’t fault it at all.

We didn't venture away from Sani (other than to get married), as everything was there that you needed. Shops & restaurants at the marina were also very good.

It's well worth upgrading to all-inclusive and the hotel offer a free sunset cruise, which you can book when you arrive which is stunning (we did it on the evening of our wedding).

One word of warning: During our second week 14th Sept we had a LOT of mosquitoes so take repellent & plug inn’s you can buy them there but may be cheaper this end.

Hope this helps
Sharyn
September 26, 2007 03:39PM
Congratulations on the Wedding!

Thanks for all the info ,we are booked for all inclusive so its great to hear that we have done the right thing.My kids are all 8 and under so its good to know that they will have a great time too...theres nothing worse than going to a hotel where they arnt really interested in keeping the kids amused.Thanks for the advice on the mosquitos ill remember to take everything we need .
I have a whole year to plan for this holiday so we should be ok.Cant wait to go its been 2 years since our last holiday to Santorini and it was a bit of a disaster,I slipped going to the pool and fractured my skull!! But im sure this one will definatly go much smoother.

Good Luck and Thanks

Sarah.
September 26, 2007 03:41PM
Hi John ,

Thanks for the great info it sound lovely cant wait to get there.

Sarah
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login