Halkidiki/Polichrono

Halkidiki/Polichrono

Posted by Claire 
Halkidiki/Polichrono
September 12, 2007 04:26PM
Hi All

Well me and my boyfreind got back from the Halkidiki, Royal Kosta appartments on Monday 10th Sept and i have to say it was the best week of my life the best holiday i have ever have had in fact! I highly reccomend the Royal Kostas on the island of Polichrono, Kosta, Maria & Even Alex are fantastic, the place was sooooo clean,the food fantastic, Im gutted to be back, Cant wait to go back next year 10days nxt time tho!

Also thinkin of getting married there in next couple of yrs.

Loved it!

Claire
Re: Halkidiki/Polichrono
September 13, 2007 09:33AM
Polichrono is an island??? I never realised that, nearly booked to go there.

So do you have to get a boat every time you want to go elsewhere in Halkidiki?
September 13, 2007 11:58AM

Hi Nightowl

if you look at the map of Kassandra which is the first leg of Halkidiki on this site. At the area called Potidea there is a canal which actually does cut Kassandra off from the mainland making it an Island. So even though Polichrono is not an Island Kassandria is ................not alot of people know that ........lol
September 13, 2007 03:25PM
This is in fact true, the only thing linking it to the mainland is the bridge, ah memories of my little spiel on airport transfers.

Polichrono is not an island though.
September 14, 2007 03:13PM
We are going to the Royal Kostas for 2 weeks from 1st October. did they provide an electric kettle or will I need to take my travel kettle?Can't be doing with boiling water in a pan!!!
also are there any good traditional Greek tavernas available in Polichrono .We love Greek food and fresh seafood. Any recommendations?
September 14, 2007 03:28PM
Go to flegra, it is on the sea front and the food there is gorgeous
September 24, 2007 09:26AM
Yes def go to Flegra! Its amazing no an electric kettle is provided so you will be fine you will absolutly love is theres loads of amazing Greek Restaurants, If you dont like it ill be very shocked, Let us know what you think.
September 24, 2007 10:24PM
thanks for the replies.
I will check out Flegra.
So more space in the suitcase then if I don't need my travel kettle?? !!??
Thanks again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login