Polychrono

Polychrono

Posted by Ronaldeano 
Polychrono
September 14, 2007 11:14AM
Hi, am going to Polychrono on 1st October for a week staying at the Royal Kostas Apartments.

Just got a few questions:

Firstly, what is the weather like at that time of year?

Secondly, I gather this area wasn't affected by the fires, is this correct?

Many Thanks
Re: Polychrono
September 14, 2007 03:08PM
Snap!!! we are going to the Royal Kostas as well from the 1st October but for 2 weeks.
It will be our second visit to Halkidiki, last time we stayed at Kriopigi. It was the same time of year, first 2 weeks in october, and we had good weather during the day , jacket required at night. It is all the luck of the draw really. We always visit somewhere in Greece at the beginning of October as it is my birthday and it has got to be better than being at home!! I can honestly say we have always dropped lucky and had good weather.
September 17, 2007 08:30AM
Excellent news smiling smiley

I had heard a jacket was probably needed at night.

Cannot wait to go, really looking forward to it, have heard so many good things about the apartments and area.

What's it like for mosquitos at that time of year as well? Need to gauge how much repellent to take, lol.
September 17, 2007 09:34PM
As far as repellant is concerned I never take any chances and always use it. No matter where I am ,UK or abroad , or what time of year it is I get bitten.!!!
September 18, 2007 07:23AM
hope you realise that the airport security will ONLY allow 100 ml bottles of ANYTHING.

anything over 100 ml they take from you, soooooooo wait till you get to your resort and but there ............ its cheap enuff and all stores have insect repelants in some form

have a great time and wear socks at night them mozzies love bare feet lol.

also buy your water after you go to departure lounge for on the plane and bus

yaimas

have a great time

jeff
September 18, 2007 08:18AM
swintontraveller Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As far as repellant is concerned I never take any
> chances and always use it. No matter where I am
> ,UK or abroad , or what time of year it is I get
> bitten.!!!

Me too!! They lurrve me!!! I always get after-sun with insect repellent in and use it all over, all the time. They find the tiniest gap in your armour, little b*****s!!!!

September 19, 2007 07:51AM
Re Jeff's post. Airport Security will only allow bottles of 100ml in your hand luggage. No problems if its in your luggage that goes in the hold.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login