SARIKAS HOTEL

SARIKAS HOTEL

Posted by ivana 
SARIKAS HOTEL
August 02, 2007 10:38AM
Hi,

I travel to Polychrono on Avgust 15th and staying at the Sarikas hotel. I have never been there before. Could anyone tell me something about this hotel? How far is it from the beach / center? Any information would be usefull.

Ivana
Re: SARIKAS HOTEL
August 02, 2007 12:30PM
Polychrono Village: Is On The E Coast Of Kassandra Peninsula. 59 Miles SE Of Thessaloniki City, 54 SE Of It's Airport By Good & Fast Road

Telephone IDD code : +30 23740

Hotel Sarikas Location :. 250m from the nearest beach, 50m from the resort center,50m to the nearest cafe/restaurant,70m to the nearest supermarket

Position: Between main road and sea, on gently sloping ground with low hills and pine woods inland.

General description: A beachside tourist village of modern but attractive, low-rise buildings, neatly laid out on a grid pattern.

Market/Suitability: Proximity of beach makes it a good choice for families with young children.

Accommodation: Suggested for families, and couples too.

Shopping: Basic commodities and souvenir requirements are here; serious shoppers go to Thessaloniki.

Beach: 30 feet deep and over » ml. long, of light sand with small pebbles. Sea is clean and clear (BLUE FLAGS). Full Sea Sports .Lifeguards On Duty.

Entertainments: Daytime: beach, beach bars. Nightlife: night bars, tavernas, clubs.

Eating out: Plenty of Greek restaurants ,fast foods.

Public transport: Hourly buses daily, to Thessaloniki and back.
August 02, 2007 01:51PM

Thanks. I already saw this on web site. Has anyone been in this hotel? I want to know somebody`s impressions about it.
September 18, 2007 05:45PM
yes i've stayed there a few times very basic but clean, at the top of a hill but not too bad if you have a car or a few drinks first. antony is a nice bloke when you get to know him and if you treat him with resoect he will do likewise.
unfortunately we couldn't get in there last year as he was fully booked on the dates we wanted, we will try again next year. visit the cockney cafe if you do go and say hi to marilyn and john and tiku if he is still there, you will get a great meal there.
joyce
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login