hotel odysseas, polichrono

Posted by galacticos 
June 02, 2007 05:00PM
Hi there!!

We fly out to Polichrono on the 7th and are staying at the Odysseas for 14 nights.
Has anyone stayed there recently and can you tell us about it ie whats the breakfast like, the people who run it, surrounding shops, bars/tavernas, eateries etc not that my life revolves around food or anything lol!!!!!
jen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2007 05:01PM by galacticos.
Re: hotel odysseas, polichrono
June 02, 2007 06:06PM
Hello

We too are curious.

We go out on 14th June also to the Odysseas for 2 weeks

Lets hope we find out!!

Everything seems to be positive about Polychrono so I hope we have picked well!!

Lets hope the weather is on the up-as it has been a bit mixed!

I have been trying to find out how much a litre of house white is as that is my tipple. Also a large Mythos-not that we have a problem of course!!

LOL Sally & Alan
June 03, 2007 12:11AM
On the front turn left go to the end ,,, there is a small beach bar, called " Nemo" ,,, have a chill and a beer and say hello ,

Wine @ 8 euro ,,, beer @ 3 euro ,,, some places more and some less !!!!!

From David & Julie
June 03, 2007 11:43AM
Hi jen, we stayed at tho odysseaus couple of years back,its a very smart and clean hotel and the people who run it are also very helpfull and friendly (but then again all greeks are).its a great location for the beach and couple bars and restaraunts,all beeing no more than a couple of minutes walk (beach less than minute) beach is glorious and not to packed,you have busier resorts a ashort distance away,Kalithea one way,Hanioti the other,both great for shops tavernas and bars,dont worry you will love it,its a beautiful place.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login