horseshoe bar

horseshoe bar

Posted by brian o'rourke 
horseshoe bar
May 31, 2007 08:00PM
can someone tell me if 'taffy' is working this summer at the horseshoe in hanioti.......if so give him all the best from brian and gail from peterhead[we we're out last oct]thanks
Re: horseshoe bar
June 01, 2007 06:22AM
Yeah he still there,unfortunately can't give him your regards because i'm back home now but hopefully someone will.

smiling smiley
June 01, 2007 04:17PM
Hi Brian , how did you find hanioti in October we are going this year?
June 01, 2007 05:11PM
October can be lovely and warm and dry. I think last year they got some rain. We were there three years April til end Oct and had great weather all the time. It depends like anywhere nowadays, you can get wet or dry.

We will be there til December, so I am hoping we will get some good weather. We went Nov last year for a week and it was 20 deg and sunny. Have a great time

Jane
June 03, 2007 11:30AM
elizabeth......we travelled out 28sep for 2 weeks the latest we've ever been to hanioti.....and in tourist terms probably a week to late as from around the 04/05oct bars/restaurants were closing daily for the season especially around the area of the 'angelo' where we were staying. weather wise no complaints very warm for the majority of the time however we did have 2/3 poor days.
the resorts certainly are quieter but if you are one for touring about and doing excursions certainly a good time...we ben several times at the end of sept/ early oct and in gereal terms we found it a good time to go.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login