traveller cheques polychrono

Posted by lioness178 
May 28, 2007 09:05AM
Hiya
Can anyone tell me where I can turn the trav cheques into euros pls? do the supermarkets do them, or prehaps the hotel (hotel odysseas)? just trying to get myself organised! thanks
Re: traveller cheques polychrono
June 22, 2007 07:56AM
We are staying at the Royal Kostas and would also like to know the nearest places to cash travellers cheques, and also are there any atm's in Polychrono and there reliability to have cash in - Many Thanks in advance

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/06/2007 08:46AM by saintscouple.
June 22, 2007 01:28PM
hi

A.T.M can be found at top of road near traffic lights

regarding travel checks sorry never changed any there but look for signs at any shops or ask local shop keepers .

Jeff
June 22, 2007 01:45PM
I just got back from Polichrono, staying at Royal Kostas. Kostas will change travellers cheques for you no problem, not sure about the other hotels but there are places in the village. There are no cashpoints in Polichrono but there are at Hanioti which is worth a trip anyway as its a much busier resort.

Hope you have a great time, we did.
June 24, 2007 09:42PM
Hi
We stayed in Polochrono last year and there was definitly a cash machine where Jeff said at the top road by the traffic lights. Has this disappeared now? We are going back in July so would be good to know it's still there.
June 24, 2007 10:19PM
Hiya there aren't many places in Polychrono to change your cheques but we found one which was cheaper than changing at Kostas. If you turn right at the bakery there is a jewellers and they will change them there - not sure whether there is a sign outside or not. We changed all ours there and we got a decent rate.

Have a good time - wish we were back there
June 24, 2007 10:37PM
Cash machine is still by trafic lights on main road the jewellers is best place for money change.
June 25, 2007 12:41PM
lol too much retsina makes you go blind lol

sorry but just had too smiling smiley)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login