back from fourka (

back from fourka yawning smiley(

Posted by Sara 
Sara
back from fourka yawning smiley(
September 19, 2006 12:48PM
Back from Fourka last Thurs, its my first day baxck in work and im soooo depressed cant cope!! defo considering moving out there next season, ive got my house up for sale so if it sells i can pay off my loans etc and move out there next may hopefully it will sell quick so i can start saving and maybe go for 2months holiday then start working out there!
Leanne
Re: back from fourka yawning smiley(
September 19, 2006 12:57PM
Hi Sara

Sounds like a good move for next year! Is everyone ok out there? .......... any good gossip from the locals and has Iliar's brother found himself a good woman yet?!! lol.....

Don't know if you remember me from a few weeks ago asking about any holiday pics of the locals??

Be very grateful......... x
sara
September 19, 2006 01:01PM
Hi luv yeh i remember u, when we go there i only saw roxanne for an hour because she went to albania with george and savannagh to see george's family so couldnt get any pics, ive got one of ilyas tho i will try n get my mum 2 put it up for me

Star was after my friend over there ha ha hes such a nice lad but his english is not very good!!

wish i was still there been goin for 10yrs so there all like a second family 2 me and i defo wanna live out there next year once my house sells!

Sara xx
Jeff fourkas mad dog man
September 19, 2006 01:58PM
Yasou Sara

Glad to hear you had a great time in Fourka.
i personally know just how hard it is to leave there.
Even as a grown man i still have tears in my eyes every time i leave to come home.

I must go up to the forest in May to see if the fires reached anywhere near where i put my late wifes ashes .I just hope it never got that far.

I think i said before that i want to retire to Fourka or near by to there .

hope the boys are well and i hope to see some of them next year .

Has Harry the Ozzie gone home????.
how was Jimmy after his illness????
did you see Nikos at Yaimas ?????
last but not least hope some of my dogs are still around the village i miss them dearly .

bye for now speak soon

yamas kalimera

JEFF
sara
September 19, 2006 02:42PM
Hiya jeff
yeh had a wicked time out there luv that place so much!
Jimmy is fine he is still workin, u know wot he's like!
i dont think that the fire would of affected that area u cant even see where the fire was from fourka its right round the other side
Harri is goin back to Oz at the end of the season, he may be back next year though but not sure!! didnt see Nikos at yammias.... sorry!
Mite even see u out there next year if i ever sell my house coz im really hoping to be out there next season im fed up of this country its such a different life out there!
Sara xx
Jeff fourkas mad dog man
September 19, 2006 05:08PM
hi SARA

know just how you feel about this country it aint ours anymore its anyone who can afford the fare to arrive on our shores..

would be great to see you next year we are going to Fourka 21st May till 4th June,

were booked into aristidis/kanelis

will be in jimmys ....yaimas...... or Bella Venetia if Dimitri is still working La Plaza may be there also...

You can miss me i have Long Blonde/grey hair goatee beard and no dought pushing a cheeky little man in a pushchair lol.

bye for now
yamas

jeff
sara
September 21, 2006 12:28PM
yeh Jeff it would be nice to put a face to a name ha ha
i have just changed estate agents and gone with bridgefords so fingers crossed that my house sells so i can start makin my plans to be out there for the beginnin of next season, ill be the pissed one that dances on the bar at jimmys ha ha x
Jeff fourkas mad dog man
September 21, 2006 04:13PM
so i wont miss ya then lol

hope all goes your way sara just keep a space for when i retire and get out this ****hole of a country.

Jeffx
June 25, 2007 01:02PM
hi Sara

Did you ever sell your house ??????

have you moved to greece ???????

and to be honest i justtttttttttttt can see you dancing on Jimmys bar anymore as its now the Reception area lol

and soooooooooooooo sorry we didnt meet up

but had a real good holiday apart from the mountains Sara.

I cried when i saw the devistation up there
and can i say the only tree that has green on it is the one which i put my wifes ashes under.
While i was up there i planted some plants (see users photo album).

Aristidis was good place
we are back in 2008 on honeymoon

staying at Aris 1 week

yiamas

Jeff
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login