going to fourka, whats to do?

going to fourka, whats to do?

Posted by joewilde1 
Re: going to fourka, whats to do?
July 18, 2007 08:30PM
yasou Falicum

will be august17th ish 2008 not sure on actual date yet depending if ilias has a room for us

Jeff
July 21, 2007 03:42PM
im sure there will be a room for you jeff
July 23, 2007 07:12PM
hi all the fourka massive 9weeks today yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cum on falacom
July 25, 2007 05:25PM
falacom uve gone very quiet hope joan hasnt silenced you for eva
July 26, 2007 06:47PM
falacom calling falacom ru there
July 28, 2007 10:06PM
hes downt pub tha knows
August 07, 2007 06:31PM
wats it like in fourka at the moment still boiling i hope 6weeks on monday yahoo
August 08, 2007 09:59AM
ummmmmmmmm donna

todays weather @11.00am 80.6 f............27c not hot really lol

August 11, 2007 07:34AM
weather in manchester not looking too bad today jeff hahahaha rememba mitchell the young lad whus mum n dad ave an apt in fourka just opposite creperie they were out with us a lot in may and mitchell is the lovliest 12yr old i ave eva met well they went back wednesday for 3 weeks lucky sods he txt wednesday and it sed just landed the bugger i was jelous
August 11, 2007 09:06AM
High 96°F at the moment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .....and is getting warmer !
like in manchester.....mmmmm
lol
Sakis
wwww.kriopigi.net
August 16, 2007 12:14PM
ummmmmmmmm often wonder why Manchester was called the Rainy City

cos when ever i went there it rained every time lol

jeff
August 19, 2007 05:07PM
greavsey Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> im sure there will be a room for you jeff

Hi Greavsey, only just spotted this thread. Booked this morning for Julia's for a week Sept 24th. Never been to Halkidiki before but already had lots of info from Jeff.

Is that when you are gonna be there?? Maybe see ya around? We are 50-something halkidiki new kids who like a drink and a laugh ( even if we are Softy Southerners!)

Yiasas!!

August 28, 2007 07:59PM
hello nightowl greavsey here yes we will be in fourka on the 24th of september for 2 weeks theres 13 of us altogether we are staying at aristidis which is just across the road from the julia so you will probably hear us hope to see ya there enjoying urselves
August 29, 2007 12:35PM
LOL there will be no room a`th hotel with your lot there Donna

please let all at ARIS know we think about them

JEFF
September 01, 2007 08:17AM
well yes jeff i do believe the hotel is now full there is one place spare coz very sadly one of our party is unable to go now and im sad realy coz its one of my best mates and she is a fourka virgin whom i was very much looking forward to initiating but there you go you cant always have it all but im sure we will find somone or somthing probably inflatable to take her place but whateva it is we wont kill it this time hopefully
September 01, 2007 11:45AM
ummmmmmmm

Inflatable

take place of person not going
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*****thinks*******

Blow up Doll smiling smiley smiling smiley

The nice smiley Boyd can now say
1 .. and Oh Sh**.. no... and Gabba gabi gab.
hes a proper pain the the A*** just now

no good saying have a great time cos i know you all will.

yaimas

JEFF Kay Boyd
September 11, 2007 01:27AM
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 12, 2007 08:24AM
Hi all. Less than 2 weeks now!!!!!!!

As this is our first visit to Halkidiki, and it should still be daylight when we travel down from the airport, what's the coach trip like?

Is it boring, or are there any interesting things to look out for on the way?
September 12, 2007 11:10AM
hi nightowl

just arrived back on mon from week at julia, coach trip aint too bad, some pretty nice views of the surrounding countryside on the way in but other than that not alot to be honest.

hope you have fun, you'll be in safe hands in julia, very nice hotel & staff there
September 13, 2007 01:02PM

Hi again

Jims right not alot to look at until you get onto kassandra - once you go across the canal I mentioned the views get a bit more interesting. Take a bottle of water on the coach, hopefully you wont have too many stops before yours. On a clear day as you get towards Moudania I think, you can see Mount Olympus on the right hand side.................have a great time

ps dont be tempted with a trip for the water park - you can see that as you get on the motorway from the airport on the left.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login