going to fourka, whats to do?

going to fourka, whats to do?

Posted by joewilde1 
Re: going to fourka, whats to do?
June 24, 2007 12:01PM
thanks jeff, yannis seems to be the best way!

cant wait to get back out to fourka!

have been getting proper gutted now that the tan has started to fade! lol!
June 25, 2007 05:20PM
hi joe we going back on the 24th september for 2 weeks we are staying at aristidis as usual we are going with thompsons for the studios for 2 it has only cost us 244each there is 12 of us up to now we are tryin to get daughters boyfriend on for 2nd week just one week and thompsons flight only is 279 pound for 1 week then ure accomadation on top then taxis to and from the airport which is 60-70euros each way
June 25, 2007 11:08PM
Yasou LEE & DONNA

Lee can you do me a favour please

can you get
the phone number for ARIS
and ilias`s number too i seem to have mislaid them

we will be going back aug 2008 as you know.

I THANK YOU

Jeff Kay BOYD
June 27, 2007 05:30PM
hi jeff its mrs greavsey here will sort the numbers for ya lee has them in his phone and is still at work at the moment hows kay and the lovely smiley boyd very well ihope 13 weeks on monday jeff i cant wait
June 27, 2007 06:32PM
hi Donna

kay and boyd are great kay cant stop talking about the holiday she really really enjoyed it

we are off to stay a few days with Trish and Barry (they were at julia ) in NOTTINGHAM

we really cant afford to go again this year we have kays mum staying then her kids then my grandsons then its gonna be getting on towards xmas when we are done.

but next year will be good so dont you go booking aris till August next year

thanks for numbers

take care

jeff
June 30, 2007 08:14PM
i miss fourka!

July 03, 2007 08:10AM
ITS ON YOUR RIGHT JUST AFTER SIVIRI smiling smiley
July 10, 2007 12:03PM
Hi

Anyone got the phone number of the Aristides so we can catch up with the guys?

Any idea where we can get a replacement crocodile? Haha!

July 10, 2007 01:18PM
replacement crocodile thats second supermarket, 8 euros!
July 10, 2007 08:59PM
Sorry they all sold out because:-

A scrupulous couple from Manchester keeps killing them crocs smiling smiley along with a certain barman..............
July 15, 2007 11:38AM
falicum my best mate how the hell are you and your better half mrs d greavsey here it was lovely to see you agen up in sunny whereva you live oh yeh fleetwood anyway falacom sunday spelling i no you dont like counting down but 10 weeks tomoz about the number you wanted give us a ring and will sort it out as you no there is 13 of us up to now and 2fourka virgins at least oh wat fun and dont worry too much bout mr snappy the croc coz we got sum gud inflatables to take i no mr snappy was a big part of our paryting in may but we will replace him wisely haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we luv u falacom we do ohhhhhhhhhhhhh falacom we love you love donna lee nathalie luke nigel jackie mitchell illiar stelios yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
July 15, 2007 07:53PM
Hi Donna, it's Joan. Thanks for your lovely email. I'm sick and tired of this damn weather, I can't wait for September and I don't mind counting at all. I'm glad you've got some blow ups. I wanted to go into Blackpool to buy some but I'm incapacitated with a bad back. Been off sick for a fortnight and can't even sit in the garden to recuperate. So roll on Sept! It's going to be FAB. LOL for now.
July 15, 2007 09:43PM
jammy buggers!
July 15, 2007 09:57PM
You've gotta be sick of the British weather this year! Save up all yer munny and come back!
July 16, 2007 09:49AM
We will be back in August next year

for our Honeymoon

Jeff Kay and little monster lol
July 16, 2007 05:23PM
yasou joan aka mrs falacom hope the back is improving tell falacom to get his ass into gear and help you or else its destination harrys pool 5minits afta we arrive 10 weeks today yeeehaaaa and he wont like that you no wat hes like and yes by the time we go away we shud have a lovely collection of inflatables no crocs included hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha but he was rather sweet mr snappy in his bikini and rara skirt dont yu agree
July 17, 2007 09:37AM
FALICUM is on with the business,

WELL YOU GUYS IM NOT MOANING ABOUT THE WEATHER AS ITS 24o HERE IN FLEETWOOD, SHORTS AND SANDLES ORDER OF THE DAY. YES YOUR RIGHT ABOUT COUNTING DOWN IT MAKES THE TIME DRAG SO NO MORE REMINDERS THANK YOU.
WHAT WE NEED IS A ROUND DINGEE SO WE CAN RED BULL IT WITH STRAWS AT THE READY. IM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING AS LONG AS WE MAKE IT OUT OF THE AIRPORT BAR ALIVE.
YOU SAID YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME THE TELEPHONE NUMBER OF THE HOTEL SO COME ON YOU GUYS GET YOUR FINGER OUT THIS IS FOR GETTING A WEEKLY WEATHER REPORT SO I KNOW WHAT TO PACK AS LONG AS ITS NOT MY WELLIES

THIS IS THE PELICUM SIGNING OFF
July 17, 2007 03:22PM
actually falacom you do have a valid point about gettin outa the airport bar alive im glad were on the same wave length you realy must try to stay sober fumber you or more than a couple of hrs a day especially at ure age haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa only joking falacom the number you require is 00302374045045sweetey pie
July 18, 2007 09:41AM
Oi

Stop it you lot i got a whole year to wait sad smiley
#

thnks for the phone number for aristidis .

Amstel please

yamas
jeff
July 18, 2007 01:31PM
Hi jeff

Sorry about hurting your pride as we are going back on holiday he he but if you keep intouch it will only get worse he he. Anyway what dates are you going on your honeymoon we are probly going back in May what date not sure yet but we will keep you posted. Now you 2 stop taking the mick Im getting drunk just thinking about going on holiday again so what state will I be at the airportglugglug mines an METHOS OR AMSTEL Speak 2 y later.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login