going to fourka, whats to do?

going to fourka, whats to do?

Posted by joewilde1 
Re: going to fourka, whats to do?
May 17, 2007 11:27AM
Hi Joe,
a few places have sky sports, Jimmy's for one. I will be watching Widnes hopefully beating Cass. tonight. The kick off will be 9-30 our time so just go to the bar and ask illia to put the match on for you. Yiannis at the Evridiki shows all the football but doesn't have sky for the rugby
May 19, 2007 01:43PM
ah well i will be in jimmys bar on the 1st, ill be the idiot in the whitehaven shirt!

HAVEN!
June 06, 2007 02:16PM
have a ball
June 07, 2007 05:38PM
bet u saw me in jimmys
long hair beard and screaming son lol
June 08, 2007 01:39PM
yawning smiley) What is the best beach to visit? Taking into consideration that neither myself or my mum can drive so will be relying on public transport. Walking distance is what i have in mind? I will be flying out on the 18th June, 9 days to go............. yawning smiley)!!!!!
June 08, 2007 01:40PM
opps, wrong faces again... smiling smiley
June 08, 2007 05:47PM
where you going christine??????
June 11, 2007 11:05AM
Hi,

Im going to Fourka and staying in the Aristidis & Kanelis Apartments with my mum. smiling smiley x
June 11, 2007 08:03PM
hi christine
were just back from aris
say hi to stelios and ilias from jeff kay and boyd

nice appartments near pool and bar we had a ground floor appartment with fridge and 2 ringed cooker/oven.

beware of wet floors first thing in the morning as floors are marble
free beds by pool
Beach is 200 yds away go out of aris turn right follow road to yaimas bar down side of Australia hotel and your on the beach go to your right along the beach to swim as stones are smaller to walk out suggest you by some Jelly shoes to go in the sea with so you can wade out past the small stones that can hurt your feet

sun bed 2 euro umbrellas 1 euro
fresh baked huge doughnuts delivered on beach daily (chocolate filled ones are bestwinking smiley)

say hello to Nikos Bapis and maria in the yiamas bar
Nikos is my good friend you may only see him weekends in the bar.

to eat please try Bella Venetia in the square to the right of the cigarette kiosk
tell nikos(not same as yiamas nikos) thnks for looking after Boyd with the baby chair

Enjoy
we did ive been going to Fourka 7 yrs now

Jeff
June 11, 2007 09:22PM
Hi!!

Thanks for your reply!

How mads that going to the same place!

Coooooool doughnuts delivered on the beach thats so good! What was the weather like there? an how long did u stay for?

So youve been going for 7years, cant be bad eh?! I'l say hello the the people mentioned for you! Do they have a bank machine anywhere there? Also u mentioned a fride, im assuming theres also a freezer??!! Just we are going self catering. tongue sticking out smiley

Cant wait!!! xx

June 12, 2007 01:11PM
i arrived back at midnight last night and must say

ILL BE BACK IN SEPTEMBER!

Fourka is the place to be, a big thanx to all who informed on the best bits and hello to buster (kevin)!

it will take me a long time to live down singing kareoke at jimmys bar!

June 12, 2007 03:14PM
Wow, is it really that good.... oooooo your making me more excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5days! xxx
June 12, 2007 03:23PM
it realy is that good,

i stayed at the evridiki hotel, quite close to where you will be staying!

i recommend that you pay a visit to jimmys bar, restraunt australia (breakfast includes impoted english bacon and sausage), viktoria restraunt for the atmosphere (eat inside and youll see) but by far the best place to eat on an evening is FAROS restraunt, not only is the food tasty but the service you recieve is 10 out of 10!

there isnt much to do exept eat and drink, but if your after a quiet and relaxing break away (as i was) then fourka is your place!
June 12, 2007 09:37PM
hi christine again lol

fridge yes with very little freezer compartment NO freezer as sutch but hey a 1 minute walk to the supermarket first thing is soooooo nice they open at 8am and close 11-1130pm.

thnks for saying hi to my friends please say Jeff recommended me or the guy with long hair and beard with the sqealing child lol naaaaaaaa he wasnt that bad just enjoying his first visit to greece he keeps showing me his tan lol.

for ATM see your thread.

Yamas
Jeff
June 12, 2007 10:00PM
Norproblemo, thank you for all your replies!

We have cooler things you see to put in for when we take a pack lunch to the beach, hehe! ohwel, sumhow we will squeze them in!!

I read the other thread about atm, brilliant, thanks Jeff!

YYYYYIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 5days! xx
June 16, 2007 05:14AM
you will have a ball definetly just enjoy it
June 16, 2007 06:37AM
only been back home 6 days and missed fourka the second we arrived at thesaloniki airport!
June 20, 2007 08:30PM
me too been back just ova 2weeks and cant wait to go back 14weeks on monday
June 21, 2007 09:45AM
am planning on going back first week in september this year! just not sure wether its cheaper to go with agent or to get flight only and ring yiannis at the evridiki!
wot would you advise?
June 21, 2007 10:22AM
hi joe again lol

agent (ie thompson)
you paying middle man to book your holiday
you got flight .... meals.... insurance and £12 per person transfer to resort.

with Yannis

flight only each way
book meals if you want still or take sandwiches like we did
no transfer fee but would try to pay Yannis something towards petrol/deisel 9 out of ten he will say no.
then you got say 1 week @35 euro per room say 135 euro each

i know which way im going next year after all the crap at luton airport.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login