HELP NEEDED ON AFITOS

HELP NEEDED ON AFITOS

Posted by blankie 
HELP NEEDED ON AFITOS
April 11, 2007 03:37PM
Hello All

we are set to go in july and im really excited,i have never been to greece so i dont know what to expect.
has anyone been to this place im staying at,if so could you tell me what its like.
also is the food cheap to buy,
we fly 19th july for a week,im so excited
thanks
blankie

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 17/04/2007 04:18PM by blankie.
Re: HELP NEEDED ON AFITOS
April 18, 2007 03:45PM
can anyone tell me anything about afitos please
April 19, 2007 08:06AM
Afitos is a lovely village, quiet, but with plenty of bars and places to eat. Livelier places are just a few euros in a taxi away. Have a look at afytos.net for pictures and more info.
April 19, 2007 08:11AM
thanks,what are the prices like ie food,drinks etc
April 19, 2007 10:07AM
In a restaurant you're looking at around 30 euros for 2 people to eat well with wine. Drinks in the bars tend be about 2.5/3 euros for a large beer - more expensive in the 'balcony' bars which overlook the sea, where you'll pay 3 euros for a small bottle of beer. You'll pay much less if you go to one of the Gyros/take away places, which all have seating and less still in the shops - 60 cents for a large bottle of beer, 4 euros for a bottle of wine and 6/7 euros for a bottle of Vodka. Spirits in the bars are expensive at about 5-6 euros. There's a cocktail bar that does happy hour on cocktails until 11pm - they were 3.5 euros last year.
April 20, 2007 02:57PM
ok,thanks,is their anything else i should no about afitos
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login