Angleo Apartments

Angleo Apartments

Posted by Sarah L 
Angleo Apartments
February 07, 2007 09:14AM
Hiya

Can anyone tell me what the Angelo apartmenst are like? any info would be really good

Ta
Sarah!!
Re: Angleo Apartments
February 07, 2007 01:53PM
sarah hope this helps

Stayed Here? Rate This!

TerribleOkay, but some problemsAverageAbove averageExcellent

Language: English firstFrench firstGerman firstItalian firstSpanish first Sort by: Date: Newest firstDate: Oldest firstUser rating: Highest firstUser rating: Lowest first
Next

Reviews in English (1-10 of 14)
Save "a quiet place for family and kids"
Aug 1, 2006 dradio, Cluj
OK for a low budget two stars hotel. Rooms are clean and the staff very kind, especially Kostas. A nice quiet place to stay with children. Pool and garden OK. A few minutes to the beach. I disliked the...

Save "best holiday of my life"
Jul 26, 2006 sarah_89, warrington enlgand
well what can i say about my once in a life time experience??the hotel was brilliant but nothing compared to the staff. kostas was great, he had a wierd obsession with my hair, giving me massarges and...

Save "nice hotel but loved the staff"
Jul 17, 2006 A TripAdvisor Member, barnsley
it was the best holiday ever i would really recommend it smiling smiley ... the staff are lovely.. ronnie is the best waiter ever..akis is a great dancer n a big flirt hehe ... hercules is a brill referee ... BOOK...

Save "What a great hotel!!"
Jul 17, 2006 A TripAdvisor Member, Bury, Lancs
I have just returned from a 2 week stay at the angelo apartments and i had a fantastic time. The staff are incredibly friendly, the entertainment is fantastic especially ladies night on a friday when the...

Save "You Can't blame them for the weather!!"
Jun 27, 2006 A TripAdvisor Member, Crawley, West Sussex, UK
Let's start with the weather.. ok it was the worst Greece had seen in 15 years, so how's your luck! we had rain, thunder and lightning everyday, so a bit like Wimbledon really!The rooms were very clean,...

Save "Best Caipiroschkas in Greece"
May 17, 2006 A TripAdvisor Member, Cheshire UK
Bearing in mind that it was a low budget break, you couldn't have asked for more and could have expected a lot less. With cocktails and meals delivered to your lounger by Ronnie "The Troublemaker", Brit...

Save "Big up to hotel angelo!!!!!"
Sep 11, 2005 A TripAdvisor Member, King's Lynn Norfolk
Emma and Mandy's First Holiday To Greece.We have been back a month and are just about to book a second visit.On arrival the staff were helpful and friendly, Chris a true greek (and very small!) carried...

Save "Loved it, want to again this year"
Jun 17, 2005 A TripAdvisor Member, Dudley, West Midlands
Arrived 9/06/06 - 16/06/05 We have just returned from holiday in Greece, Halkidiki. We stopped at the Angelo and it was one of the best holidays we have had. We have never been to Greece before and will...

Save "absolutely loathed the place"
Jun 1, 2005 alison35, york, england
My husband and i stopped there in May 2004, and we had nothing but trouble at the angelo apartments. Firstly we were promised a balcony with a sea view. When we opened the shutters we were 2 yards opposite...

Save "Nice place, staff even better!!"
May 28, 2005 A TripAdvisor Member, Milton Keynes Bucks
A friend and I had a week away at Hotel Angelo this month. The weather was superb and the beach, which was 5 mins away was excellent- sandy and shingle but very clean. Lots of stray dogs but all friendly!...

1-10 of 14
N

February 14, 2007 05:02PM
stayed at the angelo last oct...good accm clean tidy..nice pool plenty sunbeds large garden area entertainment most evenings,,,short walk to many restaurants and pubs only 8/10 mins from the 'square' all in all very good.
February 20, 2007 11:19AM
Hi!

I stayed in the Angelo twice last year and made great friends out there! I'm going out for the whole summer form 25th June till end of september to work! You will have a great time at angelo the staff are brilliant and you have to mkae sure that on the Tuesday night you go to greek night! Theres a restaurant a short walk round the corner called Stones (where im going to work) and you should deffinately go and try out the english breakfasts here!

Hope you have a great stay at the angelo and you never know i may serve u your breakfast one day!

Sam x
March 06, 2007 10:51PM
Hiya this will be my 4th time in may 2007 to the angelo hotel i think it is great all the staff are really nice and kind if you go go to the square and go to the bar called kelfos its great all the staff are boss in there
What date you going sarah?????????
becky from liverpool
ps:sam did you used to work with paul in the angelo a few years ago ????????
March 07, 2007 04:56PM

Hi Becky

Thanks for the info - I'm going in June (13 weeks - not that i'm counting or anything) I can't wait really looking forward to it, I've heard so many fantastic reports about the resort as welll sounds like i'm going to have a fab time.

Anyway I hope you have a great time when you go in May.

Take Care
Sarah x

March 08, 2007 08:18PM
Hi,

nup i never used to nwork at the angelo, i have just stayed there a lot! hope u have a fantastic time in may!

Sam x
March 21, 2007 10:01PM
The angelo is the best place i have been. I have been there 7 times and love it!!!

March 22, 2007 09:30AM
Hi Nicola

Thank you - wow 7 times it must be good!!! I have heard a lot of good reports most people who stay at the Angelo love it and just a handful have something bad to say and even then it's just silly lttle things. Well i'm sure we will love it too. I can't wait only 11 weeks to go!!!!!!

Take Care
Sarah xx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login