building work ioli village

Posted by gail bowker 
gail bowker
August 01, 2005 03:39PM
we are arriving next week at the village and would like to know how bad the building work is going on around it as we have only been advised by the tour operator today, i have a young baby and would not wish to go if the building work is extensive., anyone who could give me some honest infor i would really be grateful
Re: building work ioli village
November 23, 2006 11:52PM
hi there, just come across your thread about the loli village was wondering what you thought abouth the place and the building work going on,hopefully it will all finished by the time we get the in may 2007.any advice or info would be grateful.what rooms did you stay in,would you recomend certain rooms in the complex?what did you think about the resort? etc and anything else you can think of that might be helpfull.
cheers karen
January 01, 2007 06:06PM
hi karen we are going in may 2007 too! where are you flying from and what dates? would love to hear from you
March 21, 2007 09:26PM
hi clare,im so sorry i am only just replying to your message but had major probs with computer and been without it for long time and only now just catching up.
anyway on to better things.
we are flying from manchester on the 10th may for a week,just me and better half (lol) 1st time on are own without all friends,as we have always gone in a gang of us,so gonna be interesting.!!!
what about you?
karen
March 22, 2007 01:05PM
think we will miss you then as we arrive on may 17th and we are going for 2 weeks, cant wait to go.
Bet ur looking forward to it, have u ever been there before?
March 22, 2007 06:56PM
hi clare,never been to greece before so its gonna be whole new experience for us,have you and any tips for us?
karen
March 23, 2007 12:32PM
With Greece you have to switch into the Greek relaxed atmosphere and mentality straight away, don't let anything wind you up and you'll have a great time.

The oddest thing that you'll struggle with is not putting toilet paper down the pan!
March 23, 2007 07:15PM
Re toilet paper. Yes, but you soon get used to it. We are going over long term for next three years and never gave it a thought. However, my brother (aged 70) still keeps asking me if the situation has changed ! Doesnt stop him loving Greece though.

Have a great time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login