Was just wondering...........

Posted by Sara24 
Sara24
September 27, 2006 10:59AM
If anyone knew when the new season starts? is it April or May?? i am tryin 2 sell my house so that i can go and live and work out there for next season and am just tryin 2 plan when i could get out there, could someone please let me know
Cheers
Sara xx
clairey
Re: Was just wondering...........
September 27, 2006 12:47PM
Hi,

Depending on the day the first flights fall on it's usually the very beginning of May for holiday makers but probably worth while going out mid April or bit earlier to find work, some of the restaurants and cafes may not open until a couple of weeks into the season though.

Good luck, dead jealous.
Clairey xx
Sara24
September 27, 2006 01:09PM
Hi Clairey,
Thanx for that! if i do get a job i will prob speak to a few people that i know living there before i go anyway so they will prob tell me when they need me 2 start.... if i can find work!
Hopefully if i sell my house between now and then i can definately move!

Sara xx
martie
September 28, 2006 08:34AM
hi sara just wondering were you was planning to get a job out there i workd out there all this summer with my friend and we also have got work for next year but depending on were you go you would have more chance to get a job on the larger town than you would the villages
UNKNOWN
October 01, 2006 02:48PM
WHERE DID YOU WORK ALL SUMMER MARTIE
marti
October 03, 2006 09:16AM
at a bar in possdi do u no possdi
October 13, 2006 08:18PM
hi sara24,first flight i've seen in a holiday brochure is 03 may'07...
October 14, 2006 05:29PM
Season usually gets under way first week of May but if you want to find work then i suggest you get there towards end of April.If you don't mind flying from London then B.A do flights all year!

smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login