Oceania Club Summer 2007

Oceania Club Summer 2007

Posted by lynne 
Oceania Club Summer 2007
October 13, 2006 09:01PM
Hi
My name is Lynne I am a Personal Travel Advisor for Coop Travel Group. I have received many excellent reviews from hundered's of clients who I have booked to Oceania Club since it opened in 2005. I have lots of information regarding the hotel and all of its facilities, the all inclusive programme with the most up to date information, excursions available, taxi costs, which are the best rooms numbers to request, the town of Nea Moudania, car hire costs plus lots more.
There are some fantastic savings to be had at the moment for Summer 2007, infact if you are travelling as a family I can offer both children FREE in certain room types so you only pay for their flights. - This is an early booking offer so will go very quickly
I am a truly independant travel agent with full financial protection from the Co-op Travel Trading Group ABTA and ATOL. I was also honoured this year to receive the prestigious award
TTG TRAVEL AWARD WINNER - TRAVEL WORKER OF THE YEAR 2006, this was for my outstanding customer care.
If you are intested in Oceania Club why not give mne a call on 01642 785698 or email me lynn.walton@tarsc.net . I will be happy to hear from you with any questions you may have and I am able to provide you with an immeditate quote, I will always endeavour to give you the best service and will endeavour to beat any genuine quote.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Lynne
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login