Posted by biba 
biba
kriopigi
August 24, 2006 09:08AM
can anyone tell me the situation in kriopigi and the hotel palladium
Re: kriopigi
August 24, 2006 09:44AM
Biba
Pretpostavuvam deka si od Makedonija, jas treba da bidam tamu na 29.08 i vcera se rasprasuvav pobajagi i grci i nasi, informaciite se deka vo kriopigi nema nekoi problemi i deka kriopigi ne bil zafaten od pozarot, sto se odnesuva za hotelot edinstvena od tur. agencija (eurotravel) mi kazaa deka se e ok. Stom cujam nesto ke te kontaktiram po mejl ili preku forumov mojot mejl e bislimoski@on.net.mk
biba
August 24, 2006 10:20AM
hi bislimoski
sorry but i dont understand the language you wrote. i am from romania and my parents will go in palladium on 3.09.our tour operator dont want to return our money so i need to now how is in the hotel.plese write in english
August 24, 2006 11:11AM
Sorry Biba, I shell go in Kriopigi in the hotel Paladium on 29.08. Today, I asked people from Tourist Agency in Skopje and they guarantee to me that everything is ok with hotel. J have informations from my friend who is situate in Possidi that the situation in Kriopigi is quite fine. Can You write to me about your informations
biba
August 24, 2006 11:25AM
thanks for information,even i still afraid if this will not happend again.i cant tell you nothing becuse we dont have much information here.wtite me on this forum when you find something else for the situation.
August 24, 2006 11:39AM

Biba please stop being such a drama queen if it worries you that much dont go, once again, and for the umpteenth time Kriopigi was not affected by the fire.
biba
August 24, 2006 11:47AM
joanne are you there or you are just writing from your home.i just need information by tourists there not by locals how are trying to safe the last days of their season
August 24, 2006 12:22PM

No biba my friend I am not there, I have a house there in Hanioti in the middle of the forest. All around it is ash, and our friends that were staying there are lucky to still be with us. Leigh on this forum runs a business in Hanioti, I know him well as do many previous visitors to the region. To lie about the situation would not do his reputation or business any favours. Sakis who has posted many opinions on this forum lives in Kriopigi and is the owner of the Acropolis Restaurant, you came on this site to ask for information, and thats what you've got.

biba
August 24, 2006 12:26PM
thank you. we will speak about this subject after the holiday about truth or lie.thank you again
August 24, 2006 03:54PM
Biba no need to worry i have friends who own businesses in Kriopigi as does Joanne & i have spoken to them over the last few days(after the fires)& although the fires have been devastating Kriopigi did not get caught by it,it was from Polichrono downwards not up,Kriopigi,Kalithea,Afitos were not touched by the fires at all.What is the point of coming on here to ask a question then not believing what people are telling you?Why would anyone lie?Your travel company couldn't tell you anything but we on here can because we have very good contacts there who are living it.

smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login