royal kostas

royal kostas

Posted by biglilypicker 
royal kostas
July 08, 2006 04:23PM
can any of you kind people give me any info on the royal kostas in polichrono thanks a lot
Liz40
Re: royal kostas
July 08, 2006 10:43PM
When are you going? I am going there on Monday! It sounds good from comments I have read here!
July 09, 2006 08:17AM
just had a look in thomson book ...looking to go in sept but don't know if its up the hill across main road thanks
tracy
July 10, 2006 03:12PM
i just got back myself from the apts. ..... i had a fantastic time, and no, its not up the hill, its just across the main road from the village. the owners of the apts are lovely. just read the comments,,,i think it speaks for themselves.

but just to let you know, if you are going in september, it is quiet.....and can get quite cold. so if you are planning on being a party animal, then at that time of year, you may want to rethink.

but no matter what. you will enjoy yourself.

have fun
July 10, 2006 05:05PM
thanks tracy ...so its just across main hanioti to kriopigi road is it ...just up from ciggy kiosk?
July 10, 2006 05:13PM
wifes changed our minds ...looking to go in may 07 now ...whats weather like then?
Tony
July 11, 2006 08:01AM
Just got back from Royal Kostas hotel yesterday, Had a great time, Very clean and very hot weather!
Nickie124
August 10, 2006 02:21PM
Hey does anyone know if their one bed apartments - sleep 2-4 - have double beds rather than push together twins?
rossi
August 21, 2006 10:16AM
biglilypicker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> just had a look in thomson book ...looking to go
> in sept but don't know if its up the hill across
> main road thanks

It is a very clean place, but I fear all is not what it seems...the main guy [costas]quite rude and agressive, and my friend I were shouted at even though we are 36 and 24!It seems we broke one of the [many] rules of the place by allowing a suitcase that wasnt mine in my room when the air scare was on. I was ready to aplogise but the man's verbal noise was soooo agressive..The barbeque was extremely bad value for money, and the pool maintenenace is very poor. My daughter and three of her friends caught ear infections, and the 'sysytem seems to consist of pouring the odd bit of powder in now and then. The place itself is nice though, and the female member of staff[owner] very sweet. Just dont cross Costas.Oh, and the rep convieneintly didnt let us know about the 'courtesy' room,neither did costas. IMethinks they wanted to maximise profits by getting as many people as possible to pay the twenty euros to keep their room for a few hours on the last day. Beware.
Lisa Mancini
August 23, 2006 10:51PM
Rossi a courtesy room is in fact a room you pay for or to have access to if your flight is late in the day. Its not a free room.lol!
I know what you mean about Kostos though-very scary and I wouldnt like to get on the wrong side of him!!! Also thought that Alex the barman was rather creepy aswell and a real womaniser.
However that being said the sppartments were lovely when we were there and the cleanest we have ever had whilst in Greece.
rossi
August 24, 2006 11:13AM
Actually...yes it is...the rep admitted it was fir 'general use'! ..and no fee was charged...truth! lol Yes...Alex was a bit odd....tooo many women methinks! Having said that i feel really sorry for them all in the light of the fires....I was there as it all started...think hotel ok thoughx
Stuart Richardson
August 24, 2006 03:22PM
Hello All,

Just got back from our holiday at the Royal Kostas a week early due the fires. The apartments were very nice and the best we have had in Greece so far and the air conditioning was a God send, However all the children that were there cut their feet on the bottom of the pool, Both my Daughters came back with ear infections but our biggest problem around the pool was the wasps and most people getting stung at least once or in one case a little girl got stung 5 times. The locals in the supermarkets and bakery's were very rude and unfriendly as they seemed to only want the greek holiday makers there but in the resturants the people were ok. Kostas was very grumpy and liked to shout at the kids for any reason he could find as you are not allowed any lilo's or fun for that matter but we found that Alex was very friendly and would try and help in what ever we asked of him. I would like to recommend the Viva steak house as a VERY good meal as we ate there as the fires were starting and they couldn't have looked after us better, We were going to go back for another meal but got evacuated on Tuesday.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login