Car hire from the airport

Posted by Huw 
Huw
July 06, 2006 01:20PM
Hi can anybody recommend a car hire company at the airport, I'm returning on the 1st of September for 12 days?
Re: Car hire from the airport
July 06, 2006 02:14PM

We used Avis back in March at the airport the price was really good we paid by visa debit card at the Avis desk. The price was very good, but I should think it will vary depending on month. Call Avis direct they should be able to quote you.
Phil P
July 06, 2006 07:13PM
If you click on the home link above on the home page there is a link to economy car rentals.
We always use them when we go cheap and good service.
regards
Phil.
DaveS
July 07, 2006 10:59AM
Kriopigi cars also have a good reputation. They don't have a desk at the airport but deliver and collect from the airport. Sales@Kriopigi.net
July 07, 2006 06:27PM
We used Avis this year and they were great. We have used Economy car rentals last year and they were great. Our family has used Kriopigi cars and they were more than happy.

We onlyused Avis instead of Economy Car Rentals this year as we paid via Thomas Cook credit card points and that was their car hire partner.

Cheers
Jane
Maggan
July 16, 2006 10:15AM
I always use economy car rentals, and I have had nothing but good experiences with them! Cheap cars and good service. Check out the web page www.economycarrentals.com
Maggan
July 16, 2006 10:17AM
I always use economy car rentals and i have had nothing but good experiences whit them. Cheap cars and good service! Check out the web page www.economycarrentals.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login