Julia Studios - Fourka

Julia Studios - Fourka

Posted by Leigh 
Leigh
Julia Studios - Fourka
August 14, 2004 02:55PM
My fiance and I are visiting Fourka in two weeks time and staying in the Julia Studios. Any information gratefully received..? I reckon it'll be HOT, huh? How long does it take from the airport? Thanks.

Leigh.
ian
Re: Julia Studios - Fourka
August 16, 2004 11:53PM
hi. just came back from there two weeks ago. julia apartments looked very nice from the outside. i was sussposed to stay there but was over booked so endied up right on the beach front which was nice. if ya want a relaxing hol you will have a great time. yeah it is very hot there one day it was 32 degrees in the shade. it takes about 2 - 21/2 hours to get there buy coach. well it did us so take some shorts other wise it gonna be a sticky ride. oh also take plenty of insect replaint. jungle spray worked a treat i never got bit my girlfiend did three times which is not to bad. any way hope ya enjoy it.
sarah
August 20, 2004 05:23PM
I'm going to fourka in two weeks an my boyfriend and I are staying at the Julia appartments. Was wondering if anyone has been on the excursions and if so, what are the best ones? I'm going with first choice. I've read that there is one to Athens but thought it could be pricey. Thanx
Doug
July 16, 2006 11:51AM
Just had 2 week holiday at Julia Appartments ( June/ July)
Very nice place. Appts small, clean, basic. Pool & bar very good. Staff very helpful & friendly.
Only criticisms, fridge very small and no electric kettle.
Town, a 10 minute stroll away, several restaurants and bars. Food very good and reasonable at most but Victoria our personal favourite.
Good supermarket 5 mins from Julia.
Local bus service cheap and comfortable. Kallithia worth a vist for shops etc
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login