Halkidiki & Pefkohori

Halkidiki & Pefkohori

Posted by Tanja 
Tanja
Halkidiki & Pefkohori
June 14, 2006 08:52AM
Hi,
I am coming this summmer to Greece,Pefkohori. This is my first time, so I would like to know something more about Pefkohori. Also about entertainment which this place offers, bars, restaurants, tavernas...
Thanks in advance and see you soon!
Tanja
Re: Halkidiki & Pefkohori
June 16, 2006 11:09AM
Hi there, Pefkohori is quite a relaxing place more than an activity place although there is pleanty boaty trips to Sithonia from there and there is also bus trips to Metiora where one of the Bond Films was made, bars and restaurants wise if you like pizza or just for general nice meals check out Elliza also Zihni down on the sea front is a nice one for traditional meals, Zihni is a nice quiet place to drink also. Hanioti is worth a visit as there are some nice shops, takes about 45 mins walking 10 mins by car or bus. Hope you enjoy yourself.

Dan
roy
June 16, 2006 05:47PM
Try out Maki's in the old square.It's a small Greek taverna with good food and friendly service.If you fancy trying diving have a look at www.odysseydive.com
Tanja
June 19, 2006 08:04AM
Dear all,

thanks for your answer and advice. I hope I would like Pefkohori and of course Greece.

Kind regards,
Tanja
June 27, 2006 03:36PM
ohhhh,my body needs to be on a lilo in Pefkohori.........30 days to go!
June 27, 2006 05:49PM
only 9 for us ... roll on next thursday

back to heaven for 14 days
June 27, 2006 06:02PM
Have a fab time,think of me plodding to work at 5am every morning, or rather don't.......on the bright side........
I going for 5 weeks,yeahhhhhhhh smiling smiley
June 27, 2006 07:53PM
thats just not fair

still

will spare u a thought whilst sunning ourselves on the beach quaffing our metaxas!!!!
June 28, 2006 02:19PM
nahhhh,AMSTEL.......Pavlos cantina on the beach smiling smiley We all work hard for our hols,So enjoy every moment.
Anonymous User
June 30, 2006 01:06PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login