scuba diving

scuba diving

Posted by roy 
roy
scuba diving
March 15, 2006 11:36PM
Hi All
The diving season is almost starting for another year.With the law in Greece changing more of the coast will be open with new undived dive sites being discovered.If anyone would like any info on this contact www.odysseydive.com
The club will be searching for new and uncrowded dive sites
Roy
Re: scuba diving
March 23, 2006 07:45PM
the club will of course be cleaning up the beaches when we get back in April if anyone would like to help
Graeme
April 04, 2006 02:40PM
HI Roy

I'll be coming to Hanioti in June, around the 12th, I'm qualified to PADI rescue diver, so far i've done most of my diving in the north east of England, and did the rescue diver qualification in the snow and hail. I'm looking forward to doing some warm water diving, where i can actually see something. If i booked a dive with yourselves, do you pick up from my accomodation, and what are the prices for the dives.....and do you need anyone to help for the season!!!!

cheers
Graeme
roy
April 04, 2006 07:54PM
Hi Grame.
We normaly can pick up from Hanioti.
Have a look at the web site www.odysseydive.com and it will give you an idea about the club an a contact address by email.
There may be a short delay with a reply as we are traveling back to Greece this week.
Hope to see you diving with us
Roy
Graeme
April 05, 2006 10:05AM
Hi Roy

I've booked up today for Hanioti, i'll be there on the 15th june, so will be wanting to book up some dives with yourselves. I'll send an e-mail to the odysseydive club, do you cater for non divers on the dive boat, or is it strictly divers only.

Cheers
Graeme
roy
April 07, 2006 05:51PM
HI Grame
If there is room we can take non divers on the boat at the snorklers rate.
We are now back in Greece so you should get a reply to your emails soon.
Hope to see you in June.Will you be brining your own gear or hireing ours
Roy
Graeme
April 09, 2006 10:55AM
HI Roy

I've sent an e-mail to the clubs address, I'll be bringing some of my own gear, i'll need to hire fins, a weight belt and a wet suit. Do you have the lead shot pouches, as i could bring my own pouch weight belt if you do.

Cheers
Graeme
roy
April 13, 2006 04:23PM
Hi Graeme
We only have the standard lead blocks.How thick is your wet suit
Roy
Graeme
April 14, 2006 01:50PM
Hi Roy

If you only have the standard lead blocks, then i'll need to hire a weight belt as well as a wet suit and fins.

cheers
Graeme
Gavin G
April 20, 2006 04:21PM
Hi Roy,
I'm a qualified PADI OWSI, my wife a rescue diver and my 12 yr old daughter an open water diver, we are looking forward to doing some dives when we come on holiday in July, do you pick up from Chrousso village and if so is it worth booking early or when we get there?
Gav
Roy
April 20, 2006 04:38PM
Hi Gavin We can pick you up from Chrousso village.The dive club is only 5 mins away and is British run and staffed,
Have a look at www.odysseydive.com. for info about the dive club.it is worth making a booking to ensure that there is room on the boat or in the vehicle.We are flexible on the days you dive so you can change them.We do two dives a day and normally finish around 2pm so you have the afternoon to yourselves.We do shore and boat dives.If you need anymore help there is an email address on the web site or you can contact me here.
Hope to see you in July
Roy
Gav
April 29, 2006 11:19AM
Hi Roy,
Does it make it much cheaper to bring our own gear or is it not worth dragging it all out there, if not worth it do you have a bcd to fit small 12 year old if not we'll bring hers from home?
Gav
Roy
April 29, 2006 05:03PM
Hi Gav
If you are only doing a couple of dives it may be ok to hire gear.If you plan to do more it will be cheaper to bring your own.Phredie can give you an up to date price list.We do have xxxs BCD's
Went diving today and saw 2 John Dory's together.HAve you had a look at the web site www.odysseydive.com
See you in July
Roy
May 05, 2006 09:20PM
hiya, me and my partner are coming to forka in halikidiki on monday for two weeks, where is the nearest dive place to us? and also how much is it? it will be the first time i have done a dive, please email me information if possible to boboo15@hotmail.com,

thanks
Roy
May 07, 2006 04:38PM
Hi Sarah.
Forka is on the other side of the peninsulla to most of the dive sites.
If you have a look at www.odysseydive.com you will find some info there and an email address where you can ask any quetions you may have.It is a britsh run dive club.
Hope to see you there
Roy
roy
May 07, 2006 04:42PM
the phone number is 00306976762262
diqyrpxka ejbncxa
ryhsp frsui
June 16, 2006 11:44PM
jpohsfd zlodvmtw btzpgjahq chogr ufskp hwqxi kqgdbor
JohnCole
June 17, 2006 07:47AM
hi roy

i would like to learn to dive and have a couple of days out with you all when we come out.

see you in paralios

john, joanne and lauren.

give our love to carla and the crew

if you cant remember me im aris mate carla will know
we have the house in hanioti and the great dane.
john
roy
June 17, 2006 05:08PM
Hi John.
Yeah do remember you.You know that Karla is now an Instructor so she may take you.Let Karla know when you would like to dive so she can arrange it all
See you soon
Roy
JohnCole
June 17, 2006 09:30PM
thanks roy see you all soon
jc
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.