Just back from Hanioti

Just back from Hanioti

Posted by Wendy 
kerry
Re: Just back from Hanioti
July 27, 2003 06:16AM
Daniel ! NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!lol nothing like,never has been never will be!!!!!
matt
July 31, 2003 07:46PM
hello Wendy, i am going to honioto on the 21st of august i was wondering if u could tell me were there many trips and cruises avalible of was there only a short few? also me and my partner are staying in the ropel studios any chance of of some info? hoper to hear from you soon
Roger
July 31, 2003 08:49PM
I came back from staying in Pefkorhori a few weeks ago and went to the Mac Sky to see Nikki the rep as we stayed there last year. Nice apartments, you'll love it. Supermarket just up the road, 5 mins to the beach and about the same to the town square.

Have a great time Rog
Wendy
August 01, 2003 08:54AM
Hiya Matt

I didn't see the Rupel studios, sorry... I must have walked round with my head down....

As for trips and cruises, they do a few cruises, there is the sunset cruise, which is for loved up couples, you get a meal and drink, and sail out to watch the sunset, you get the fun cruise, which is supposed to be mad!! You can get a trip to Mounth Athos, were you sail past the monestary.
Your rep will have all the details, or there are some places in Hanioti which sell them, but they can work out more expensive (believe it or not)...

Have a great time, its a lovely place.
Katie
August 06, 2003 02:26PM
Hi Wendy,

I've just read your note on the message board, and need your help! I'm trying to work out where to spend 2 weeks with my boyfriend in Sept, and I'm torn between Halkidiki and Corfu (basically down to the price of the late deals available!) I've never been to Halkidiki and wondered if you could help me decide by answering the following questions for me:

I like quiet beaches with white sand, clear waters and little coves for snorkelling - are there many and can you suggest any in Kassandra?
Where is the best place / cheapest place for hiring a scooter?
Are the roads safe for scooters? (We hired one in Zante and were very careful, but had great fun!)
How long do you think it will take to travel by scotter from north Kassandra to South?
How much does it cost for a two course meal approx?
Are there any particular beaches in Gerakini that you would recommend (picturesque ones - not too big!)?
What sort of temperatures and weather conditions can we expect in early Sept?

I really really really appreciate this - look forward to hearing back from you soon....

Thanks Wendy

Katie
Wendy
August 07, 2003 08:03AM
I would definately recommend Halkadiki over Corfu. My sister has just returned from Corfu, she said it was very expensive for drinks and some restaurants, she said the Corfu people were not as friendly as she expected. I haven never been to Corfu, but i loved Halkadiki. Its a lovely relaxing place and you don't get gangs of young people getting drunk and disorderly.

Depending on where you go to eat of course, you can expect to pay about 7 Euros... each, which is i think just under a fiver. Its not the food that is expensive more drinks, spirits are 3 Euros 50 .... which annoyed me as i am a vodka drinker.

As for the beaches, well they are lovely. We went to one but i can't remember the name, we asked a taxi driver to take us to a quiet beach and he did for 10 Euros. It was like swimming in a bath, the water was crystal clear, and warm, sand all the way, no rocks. My son had a snorkel and was in the sea all day, he loved it, loads of fish swimming under your feet all different colours.

I would have loved to have hired a scooter but didn't. Every body has scooters, they are safe enough, like i said, the kind of people you get in Halkadiki are more family orientated and couples, so you shouldn't have a problem. I will definately go back, i have been invited back, and it comes highly recommended. Not sure what the weather will be like, i was there JUly and it was a scorcher.
karen read
August 10, 2003 11:02AM
hi ya we just got back from hanioti the best place we recommend to eat is the old tavern just out of the square the english breakfast is out this world the lady who works there is english she works there with her greek husband we liked it there the breakfast is 5 50 euros enjoy it
helen
August 11, 2003 01:57PM
just got bk from haniotti on thursday wonderful place wonderful people any1 goin there be sure to check out a bar called waikiki great atmosphere and the cocktails go down very well!!!!!
steve
August 16, 2003 02:41PM
just back from dioynosos hanioti

apartments clean but basic ,only 2 hot plates not much if you fancy rustling up breakfast ,never mind only 5 euro,s across the road at amethysesos or most little cafe,s all good including the old tavern, dionynosos hotel good. resort and beach nice .diving at the aqua shop over the road 65euro highly recommended.
bar in hotel open late ,plays music till late outside so if your in rooms at front near pool beware stops around 1am outside but keeps going inside,all in all a good place to stay but take money to eat out [cheap but frequent]
keith
January 23, 2004 04:06PM
Has anyone stayed at the Lesse Studios In Hanioti.
amanda
January 29, 2004 07:58PM
Keith
Do u mean Lesse Hotel? Maybe they have Studios too - if so - it was new last year and apparently very successful! Certainly looks very nice - it is right on the edge of the village but prob going to be one of the busiest hotels this year I expect. There are a few new appts and new hotels being built so hanioti will be even busier this year!!
Sheila Woodruff
MACEDONIA SKY
January 30, 2004 11:25AM
Can someone tell me whereabouts in Hanioti these apartments are please
Donna
Re: MACEDONIA SKY
January 30, 2004 05:08PM
Glad you had a good holiday. We have just booked for july and cannot wait. ANy tips?
lee
April 04, 2004 05:47PM
off in 2 weeeks help what do i drink and eat and how much is there much 2 do
Lauren
April 15, 2004 01:32PM
I am hopefully going to go to the Lesse Studios in Hanioti, Halkidiki with my friend we are 18 and 20 do you think that this holiday would be ok for us?????
cherry
Re: Roupel hotel
April 19, 2004 04:09PM
Hi me and my boyfriend have just booked a holiday to hanioti in july, staying in roupel hotel. Just wondered if theres anyone out there that has been and knows what the rooms and hotel is like as we only saw a small picture! heard loads of great stuff can`t wait to go! was there any mosquitos flying about? just so i can prepare to zapp them? heard theres a nightclub!Has anyone been to it, is that a nightclub or a pub with a dancefloor?

Thanks
cherry
Re: Roupel hotel
April 19, 2004 04:12PM
Hi me and my boyfriend have just booked a holiday to hanioti in july, staying in roupel hotel. Just wondered if theres anyone out there that has been and knows what the rooms and hotel is like as we only saw a small picture! heard loads of great stuff can`t wait to go! was there any mosquitos flying about? just so i can prepare to zapp them? heard theres a nightclub!Has anyone been to it, is that a nightclub or a pub with a dancefloor?

Thanks
chan
Re:
May 11, 2004 07:06PM
Hiya,
I am 19 and have been 2 Hanioti for the past 5 years. Its a great place, with a great nighlife! Its v.safe. There are a few nightclubs and pleanty of fun bars! Club No No is a great experience and there are 2 more English nightclubs!!! I reccommend the Blue Bar and the Sunshine Bar-Great atmosphere and fab people. I reccommend the Jellybean cocktail!!! Might see you there this year as i am hoping to go back with friends!!! Have a great holiday!!!
chan
Re:
May 11, 2004 07:08PM
Hiya,
I am 19 and have been 2 Hanioti for the past 5 years. Its a great place, with a great nighlife! Its v.safe. There are a few nightclubs and pleanty of fun bars! Club No No is a great experience and there are 2 more English nightclubs!!! I reccommend the Blue Bar and the Sunshine Bar-Great atmosphere and fab people. I reccommend the Jellybean cocktail!!! Might see you there this year as i am hoping to go back with friends!!! Have a great holiday!!!
kate
Re:Natasha Studios, Hanioti
May 12, 2004 06:33PM
Hiya,

Can anyone help me please????

Ive booked a honeymoon the the natashe studios today and cannot find any info. Does anyone know them or has anyone even stayed there?
Going June 14th, what the weather like and is it really noisey or quiet?

Please help..........a panicking bride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login