Kelfos Bar.......Hanioti

Kelfos Bar.......Hanioti

Posted by Helen 
Helen
Kelfos Bar.......Hanioti
October 25, 2004 02:19PM
Hi there people

Ive just come back from Hanioti and spent a fabulous week with numerous fab people and Branco from Kelfos, hes a great guy and we all said we would stay in touch, unfortunatly ive lost everyone's contact details so anyone from the Angelo last week, please email me asap - and if anyone has Branco's contact number, can you please let me know - many thanks peeps

H
sally
Re: Kelfos Bar.......Hanioti
October 26, 2004 10:34AM
Hi Helen

i know some people from the angelo, who's numbers did you need from there?? did you fall for one of them????? i may be able to help you with their numbers

Sally
Helen
October 26, 2004 11:00AM
Hi

Was after Branco's number from Kelfos, also Herkules (can't remember how u spell it) email address from angelo. Didn't fall for em but had a great week with them all cos the hotel was quite empty so spent all week together and wanted to stay in touch as weve booked to go next year.

H
a
October 26, 2004 11:25AM
i have branco's number - but he doesnt tend to ansa his phone or reply to text messages!!
Helen
October 26, 2004 11:42AM
Didn't think he was one for keepin in touch but ya never know, can u email it to me - im at hcjackson@davidcoulthard.com. Take it you don't know anythin for Herkules then ?
Carly
October 26, 2004 12:01PM
Helen - I will be able to get you a contact number for Hercules and the Angelo, will get back to you.
H
October 27, 2004 05:27PM
Hi

Did u get my email add to send that number to if poss ????

Regards

H
Saorise
February 23, 2005 03:23PM
I also have Branco's number but he never replies to texts unless he knows im going back over to hanioti. Typical male.... if hes not gettin it, hes not interested!
Helen
February 24, 2005 11:03AM
Hi

I managed to get his number a couple of months ago and have been in contact with him since. I know what you mean about typical male tho !
Sarah
February 24, 2005 02:36PM
Where is this famous Branko guy from?
Helen
February 24, 2005 03:57PM
He works in Kelfos Bar in Hanioti but lives over in Skopje during the winter months.
Bit of a ladies man if u get me...............and doesn't exactly keep in touch with everyone he meets !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/04/2006 05:48PM by Nikos.
Sarah
February 24, 2005 04:40PM
Yes I got that from all the messages posted here! He seems like he is the most popular man on Kassandra! I hope he's worth all the trouble winking smiley
I've been going to the area for ages but have never ever been to Kelfos. Any other interesting guys in Kelfos? How is the bar in general?
Helen
February 25, 2005 11:17AM
Its pretty good, but when I went it was end of season so not everywhere was open to compare it against !
Hes a nice guy and is very popular, the problem is every girl who meets him expects him to keep in touch etc but its a new girl every plane load so they should just take it as a bit of holiday fun and leave it at that. He might be cute but not worth gettin upset about !!!

Suppose im lucky that hes stayed in contact really but im going out to work there this year so would end up bumping into him in any case.
Sarah
February 25, 2005 02:33PM
I couldn't agree more!
Anyway, I'll be coming with my friends for a holiday to the area this summer, and we'll drop by Kelfos for sure to check it out, so we'll see you then!!!
Helen
February 25, 2005 03:38PM
Cool.....pop into Waikiki Bar near the Hotel Angelo too as thats where im working.
C u then
H
Sarah
February 28, 2005 08:41AM
Oh, you'll be in Waikiki, cool, I've been there before, will see you then for sure!!!

Sarah
Helen
March 04, 2005 04:35PM
When are you coming ?
Nicola
March 06, 2005 08:49PM
Helen,

when are you starting work in Waikiki then? are you starting after your holiday?
Sarah
March 07, 2005 08:44AM
I am coming either at the end of June or at the beggining of August, still not sure!
ali_ihsan
December 27, 2005 07:14PM
ý want visit kelfos hanioti and emiliossmiling smiley)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login