Kelfos Bar.......Hanioti

Kelfos Bar.......Hanioti

Posted by Helen 
*S*
Re: Kelfos Bar.......Hanioti
December 31, 2005 05:29PM
i went there a few times, but with friends so we didnt really chat to the bar staff, what did this guy look like?x
George
March 11, 2006 04:20PM

hey everyone, this is my e-mail now, georgehanioti@yahoo.com

If anyone wants to contact me, please fell free.

CUSHTI !!!!!
Slaki
April 05, 2006 03:35PM
Hello to everyone!!

I am here because of something else, i am looking for apartments in Hanioti and i ve just seen this...I am from Serbia, my name is Slađana and i was with my brother Aleksandar and sister Salvica before 2 years in Hanioti, and we saw him again we had met before. He is so nice person, we liked him a lot and spent great time there. We will be back again this year in Hanioti and if someone knows him tell him tha he has got A LOT OF GREETINGS from BELGRADE from Sladjana and Aleksandar.

Thanks!!

Sladjana
dave
April 30, 2006 12:47AM
hey,,, me and my partner are off tto haniotti end of may for two weeks,,,always in kelfos,,nice lil bar i tthink,,, and wicked cocktails,,, love the heat there and the greek people are sound... anyone else off out there this year,,me off from lutton on the 29th may,,cant wait to get out there...
dave
May 01, 2006 09:19PM
is anyone off out there then this year?,
Penelopi
July 08, 2006 07:55AM
E, Branko, Branko....zavodniče!!! Kao što je Ceca u Srbiji nacionale tako si ti na Halkidikiju Branko intrnacionale....POZDRAV! I nadam se vidimo se u avgustu....
Penelopi
Ross
August 25, 2006 12:22PM
Pair of you sound like a couple of teases to me and probably everyone else reading this
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login