Hanioti in July

Hanioti in July

Posted by Gem_28_09 
Hanioti in July
May 31, 2006 07:53PM
Hi! I am off to Hanioti in July with my boyfriend (staying at Naias Apartments).

Anyone stayed in Naias Apartments?

What is the nightlife like? Prefer lively bars to clubs. Any recommendations? What time do they normally close?

What is the beach like near Naias Apartments?

Am slightly worried about the sea urchins, are the lots?

Any info on Hanioti and Naias Apartments very welcome.

Thanks very much!!!
Paul
Re: Hanioti in July
June 01, 2006 11:38AM
Hi,
in response to you wondering when the bars close.

First time we went, we wandered into the sports bar in the square and, as you do sometimes, started speaking to the greek looking owner in broken English. He's Australian! But with Greek parents I think. Anyway, I asked him, "what time are you closing"? He had a long look at his watch and replied, "October!" .....This was August!

And that's the way they are. If you're spending money, they're open and the service is second to none, everywhere we found.

By the way, can anyone tell me what these sea urchins are? We're in the sea for hours every day when we're there and never any problems. Is somebody at the wind-up?
June 01, 2006 11:53AM
Paul sea urchins horrible spikey buggers they are,hurt like hell if you stand(or god forbid SIT on one coz their spikes break off!!!!!) People i know have had experiences with them butr in the 20 years i've been going i've never been "spiked" but i have seen them.

smiling smiley
June 01, 2006 12:00PM
Sorry Gem
Hanioti lovely,just busy enough LOADS of restaurants,fast food places,snack bars,shops & bars(not clubs)Shops usually close around 11p.m-midnight,bars as Paul said stay open til everyone has had enough & gone home,no set closing times,really good resort with plenty of choice to suit all tastes,enough bars to go in,some pretty chilled & laid back,others more lively with fab music but all have a brilliant atmosphere.You'll love it.

smiling smiley
June 04, 2006 06:07PM
Thanks very much!!

Can not wait to go now!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login