Clubs near hanioti!!!!

Clubs near hanioti!!!!

Posted by Leigh 
Leigh
Clubs near hanioti!!!!
March 06, 2006 11:00AM
Hi peoplewho know me and people who dont. i have been to hanioti 3 years now and all the time i have been there with my mates we have never experienced the main clubs in kalithea. i would like peoples views on the clubs, how they got there, prices, etc? for all those people who know me, hope your all ok and drop us a message on this topic!!!!
Re: Clubs near hanioti!!!!
March 06, 2006 11:45AM
Well Leigh you know i luuuuuuuuuurvr Bubbles but errrm not sure if it's gonna be there this year as it's currently squished,flat as a pancake,supposedly coming back bigger & better just not sure when.Price wise it's usually 5euros per resort in a taxi so that'd make Hanioti -Kalithea roughly 15euros,to be honest i'm not even sure which clubs are going to be there this year as they frequently change names,hope someone can help you out coz i really wouldn't mind knowing what's still there & what's gone this year!

smiling smiley
March 07, 2006 10:56AM
What happened to Bubbles?
Leigh
March 07, 2006 12:07PM
thats what am figuring out, where you from sarah?
March 07, 2006 04:01PM
Bubbles is pretty much a pile of rubble at the mo Sarah,the place next door(not Ahoy......the other side)has gone too,apparently they're extending Bubbles,just don't know when yet.

smiling smiley
March 07, 2006 06:46PM
Are you sure they're just expanding? It isn't gone for good, isnt't it? Oh, I hope not!!! sad smiley
March 07, 2006 09:22PM
As far as i know no it's not gone for good,can't see the guys letting that place go but who knows for sure?Had many a fab night in there(the ones i can remember anyway!!!!!) & my mates brother used to work there & he said he heard about it being expanded while he was over there last year,i'm sure if they were letting it go then they would've told him!I get pretty much daily e-mails from friends over there & nothing has been said about it closing for good.I'm sure it'll be back bigger & better this summer(note to the guys if you read this.........don't lose the old charm of the place & can you please keep the fat slags & blues brothers toilet doors????haha thanks!

smiling smiley
March 07, 2006 09:24PM
P.S George,Johnny & Nick you better not have closed permanently or there'll be a few smacked bums when i get over there,as soon as i find anything else out i'll post back.

smiling smiley
jay
March 09, 2006 01:08AM
I hope that Bubbles will be open for when i get over there, i have heard so much about the place and how friendly the guys are over in greece.

i have been told of the many wonders of bubbles and would like to think that things will not be as they was and how everyone remembers, but 110% better than before.Even so i find that it will be a hard thing to do, to make it better than it was and always has been for many a happy holiday maker.

lots of lovesmiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login