Hotel angelo

Hotel angelo

Posted by Jane 
Jane
Hotel angelo
February 10, 2006 12:19PM
Hi was wondering if any body knows if gary is going to be working there this year? my sister and i are going out at the end of june to see him xx
Re: Hotel angelo
February 10, 2006 08:14PM
Isn't it about time this stopped.Gary has a girlfriend!Sorry to step into your bisiness Nicola but hasn't Jane posted before about Gary(sorry if it wasn't you Jane)but Gary is(or has)been living over here with Nicola this winter so show a bit of respect & leave it alone now!

smiling smiley
gary
February 12, 2006 12:39PM
thanks Kerry!iwas in Nicola house and just come back to Greece . I had really good time and I love Nicola more than anything in the world!I don`t give a f*** for this Jane which I don`t know and ``I DON`T WANT TO KNOW WHO IS SHE``. Nicola to me means everything.By By....
February 13, 2006 11:53AM
yeah whoever you are Jane, you didn't leave that much of an impression did you??? no-one has heard of you!
Jane
February 13, 2006 11:59AM
I dont want to get into an argument about this again, all i wanted to know was if he was working or not x
February 13, 2006 12:02PM
why don't you try texting him, considering that you are so 'close'???
Jane
February 13, 2006 12:03PM
Is isnt me that is close it was my sister, im just trying to find out for her because she does not have access to a computer at the moment x
February 13, 2006 12:09PM
seems to me that she has never had access to him either, so drop it why dont you, is your sister really that desperate that she has to get you trying to fix her up with people???
February 13, 2006 12:12PM
oh hi jane, or should i say Matt strange, you really are as your name implies. caught you out didn't i???
Jane
February 13, 2006 12:14PM

I cant help what has happened, i came on here just to ask if he was working at the end of june, a simple yes or no would have done, so anybody who knows gary i would be grateful for this information. Thanks Jane
February 13, 2006 12:19PM
seems that you must have has a sex change since i last saw you matt. what does your girlfriend make of it?
or is it that you are really gay and fancy gary... sorry to tell you but gary is as straight as they come!

BIG HINT, when you go to send a private message, the recipients email addrss comes up and seems as you are not very imaginative when you e-mail is mattstrange!!!
gary
February 13, 2006 01:30PM
hello jane or do you want me to call you matt.yes i am workin in angelo and i can't wait for you to came over''YOU F*** BASTARD. YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID. your holiday is going to be hell this time'PROMISE'..BY THE WAY IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND NOT COMING I WILL COME TO FIND YOU THERE.
Matt
February 13, 2006 01:38PM

Hi gary long time know speak glad your working over there will be good to see you, one question though thought you were in greece at the moment?
GARY
February 13, 2006 02:09PM
HOW CAME you change your name to matt but the addres is still the same..listen i am not stupit matt/jane. you will not be happy to see me again after everything you did. think about before you came........
GARY
February 13, 2006 02:09PM
HOW CAME you change your name to matt but the addres is still the same..listen i am not stupit matt/jane. you will not be happy to see me again after everything you did. think about before you came........
Matt
February 13, 2006 02:12PM

how come you have an english ip address? thought you were back in greece?
Leigh
February 13, 2006 04:19PM
am not taking sides but why dont we all just calm down!!!!!
February 13, 2006 04:33PM
Might be easier to calm down if people just stopped playing stupid games,it's not what this site is for.Matt/Jane....don't know you but really have you got nothing better to do?i remember you from last time you posted as "Jane",can't see the point in trying to wind Gary & Nicola up,if it's your idea of fun then sorry but it's not funny unless i'm missing something!!!Leigh did you lot make it to Bubbles last year?Probably saw you in there!

smiling smiley
leigh
February 13, 2006 04:49PM
nah we didnt kerry, i wanna go this year tho, we were in that small club outside hanioti square, was alright like bit quiet. are you going back this year?
February 13, 2006 10:50PM
Matt, another big hint for you, if at the end of the address it says gr, it means greece!!!

Anyway this is getting kind of boring now...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login