Posted by adrianomeara 
Hanioti or Polichrono?
February 19, 2006 07:48PM
which is best?

What are teh differences?
Dave
Re: Hanioti or Polichrono?
February 19, 2006 09:46PM
Hanioti. Having been a regular visitor to Halkidiki with the family and visiting all the peninsulas, there is no doubt in our mind Hanioti represents one of the best locations in Halkidiki. A beautiful village with a great beach, range of activities, and places to eat, we dont think you'll be disappointed. Polichrono is only 9km away and like other villages in Kassandra is still a great place to visit.

Good luck
February 20, 2006 12:12PM
HI DAVE,

Thanks for the info, think I'm gonna get somewhere booked today.
dave
February 20, 2006 01:57PM
Good for you, sure you'll have a great time! ps, before you book it might be worth ringing Bev on 0191 5293286 sometime after 6pm. She knows of some great accommodation and has helps with flights etc. Anyway good luck and have a good time
Dave
Kerrie
February 20, 2006 03:23PM
Hi Dave,

Im looking to go to Polichrono soon. Do you think Bev could help me with accom and flights.
Dave
February 20, 2006 07:42PM
Hi Kerrie

Hope you have a great time. Bev can definately help with your flight search, and i know she has contacts in Hanioti and Afitos in respect of accommodation, but i'm not sure about Polichrono. It might be a good idea to give her a ring. Because of this it's a god idea to get a price from the travel agents and then compare with what she can get for you, at least you know it's gonna be ok, and quite possibly cheaper.

Good luck Dave
February 21, 2006 11:09AM
Hi Kerri,

We just booked a week in a studio at Royal Kostas apartments in Polichrono (4th September) through Thomson.co.uk. It came to about £480 for two people self-catering which I thought was really good.

We also got another £20 off the price by quoting hu-henryford in the promotional section of the booking screen. I found it on some website with a video of the apartments. (although I don't have it with me now).

We're going on honeymoon so hope it's as nice as everyone says it is.
kerrie
February 21, 2006 06:30PM
Thanks you guys, i will try it. if you get that web site let me know thanks. Im sure you will love the Kostas. I stayed in hotel near there last 2 years and it looks beautiful, hope you have a great time
February 22, 2006 01:00PM
Hi Kerrie,

The website with the Royal Kostas video is:

[www.holidays-captured.co.uk]

I think it is also available on the Thomson website too though.

I also came across this site which I think is one worh hanging onto....

@#$%&.com/hotel_list/Kostas_Apartments_Polichrono.html
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login