working in Halkidiki

working in Halkidiki

Posted by Sally 
Sally
working in Halkidiki
January 28, 2006 06:54PM
I've been offered a job in Halkidiki this summer and would appreciate any information and/or advice about the area, the people, accommodation, getting around, the scale of tourism etc etc. Many thanks.
Re: working in Halkidiki
January 30, 2006 07:16AM
Hi have worked 6 seasons in Halkidiki,scale of tourism etc depends on which resort you have been offered work,some resorts busier than others!Generally working over there is a great experience,you meet lots of fab people but has it's downsides to such as the money not being great & very long hours especially at the height of the season(depending on what sort of work you've been offered)Best to try & find a job which provides acomodation although if you do have to find your own then there are plenty of private rooms to rent most of which will do you a pretty good deal if you're there for a whole season.If you want to send me a private message telling which resort/what type of work you've been offered i can give more info!x

smiling smiley
Attila K.
Re: working in Halkidiki
February 22, 2006 03:56PM
Dear Kerry ,

My name is Attila from Budapest. I hope that you can help me to find a work in Halkidiki.
For this sommer i Have hix job in Kassandra like a travel guide, but Im looking for my girlfriend also something. Barwomen in hotel or waiter in a restaurant

It will be nice if u have some idee for us.

pls contact us under
sopronboy@sopron.hu

Thx

Attila
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login