Things for kids to do?

Things for kids to do?

Posted by Andy 
Things for kids to do?
February 20, 2006 02:29PM
We are going to hanioti at the end of may 06, I was just wondering if they will be much for my son to do he is 9,we are stopping in the vicky appartments,thanks andy
Dave
Re: Things for kids to do?
February 20, 2006 03:05PM
Andy,
You couldn't have picked a better village in my opinion. Four minutes walk from the Vicky apartments is Hanioti's fantastic beach. Other than that, just next to it's main road, around 5 minutes away is a superb go kart track for "kids" of all ages. Near Hanioti square with it's selection of tavernas etc is the mini golf bar where you can enjoy a round in it's tropical style layout. Dont drink too much mythos when you're going round with the boy though or...you'll get beat ha ha. If you want some pictures of the mini golf bar, go karts etc ring Bev after 6pm on 0191 5293286. Have a good time.
coopin
Re: Things for kids to do?
February 22, 2006 08:52PM
The pool keeps the kids entertained and the vicky is friendly so i am sure he will make some friends. The kids are not allowed to make a noise in the afternoon. There is a fairground around the corner although we never used it. I dont know how anyone could get to the beach in four minutes more like fourteen.......
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login