Albanians in greece..

Albanians in greece..

Posted by Denise 
Albania
Re: Albanians in greece..
February 07, 2006 04:41PM
I LOVE ALBANIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
February 07, 2006 05:16PM
Goog for you!!! smiling smiley PURE CLASS

smiling smiley
February 09, 2006 12:52PM
Greek,

I am not slating anyone, I love the Greeks, wouldn't have worked there 2 years if i hated them, just hate the fact that people keep slagging off the Albanians just from one experience or something they have heard.

It is a stupid argument that keeps coming up and I just want to say that I love both nationalities and I have seen good and bad in both with my own eyes but it doesn't mean I judge them all by those few bad people.
So lets quit with this stupidity and just accept that people are entitled to there own opinion.

thanks
greek
February 09, 2006 02:44PM
you are rirght

sorry if i was stupid its because i was drunk when i wrote it......
i have albanians friends too...
Milica
February 11, 2006 05:43PM
Albanians in Serbia.. No more. They've got their second country Kosovo. Tomorow, Albanians in Greek...? Are they Albanians or Greeks? Third country? We used to have lots of Albanian's friends. No more. Could you trust them? or history
February 11, 2006 07:42PM
Last comment on this thread,not replying any more after this but YES Milica i can trust them,The Albanian friends i have are amongst some of the best friends i have,i love them as much as any other friends from any other nationality,i'm aware that there's bad history between certain countries but it's not just Albania against Greece/Serbia blah blah look at us Brits,we've got bad history with other countries but it's past,some older generations may have trouble letting it go but the younger ones i think are missing out on many experiences due to having closed minds & hearts regarding other nationalities.Nobody's perfect,we've all got faults.Here in England we are getting many different nationalities coming to live here & although some don't like it there is nothing we can do about it,it's life,it changes all the time,we have to adjust,it's no different to the Serbians i've met who live & work in Turkey & who have passed themselves off as Turks,at least all the Albanians i've met in Greece have been honest(with the exception of one many years ago)about where they come from.Come on guys let it go,it's not like Albanians are THE ONLY other nationality working in Greece or other countries is it???There are many yet i don't see people giving them a hard time.Maybe i'm missing a point here but i can see no difference between Albanians living/ working in other countries & the thousands of Brits who move abroad every year,i've worked 6 seasons in Greece,have contemplated moving over there & have been taking advantage of the Greek hospitality on holidays there for 20 years now yet nobody has given me a hard time about it!Milica how come you USED to have many Albanian friends but not now?Is it because they did you wrong or is it because OTHER people gave you a hard time for having Albanian friends so you stopped being friends with them?You must have liked them at some point to have been friends with them in the first place!!!!Just my opinion,agree with it or not i don't really care!

smiling smiley
Gorgona
February 12, 2006 03:29AM
Emilia -- You are blind or have no taste whatsoever. The Greek men are the Gods of the Earth. No comparison. And in bed, they are DIVINE!! ... Why the animosity between Greeks and Albanians? Simple answer. Check out the statistics on jails in Greece. Thessaloniki, for example: 60% Albanians, several years ago -- probably more now. The Greek governmne should round them up from these jails and send then all home!!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.