Rental accommodation

Rental accommodation

Posted by Jane 
Jane
Rental accommodation
January 08, 2006 09:31AM
Has anybody out there got an apartment or house to rent for two weeks this June? We would prefer Kriopigi, Nea Skioni or Siviris, but open to ideas. I did have a contact with a house in Hanioti but since I got a new PC I have lost details.

We have been going there for over 25yrs, lived out there for three years, so we know the area well.

We were thinking of 15 June til 28 June. Need to book flights soon so need some accommodation.

MUST HAVE airconditioning though please.

Thanks
Jane
Joanne Cole
Re: Rental accommodation
January 21, 2006 06:10PM
Hi Jane

we have a house in Hanioti it is just up the road from the Hotel Daphne. It has three bedrooms and sleeps five people.

We lived there for a year and loved it, we have many friends there, but for various reasons are back in England, Reading.

let me know if you are interested

Regards Joanne
Jane
January 21, 2006 06:53PM
Hi Joanne, thanks for the info. Not quite sure where Hotel Daphne is, is it in the quieter area?

A few questions please. Does the house have air conditioning? Is it a house or apartment, and is there a garden (not necessary, but nice to know). Is there any linen and towels, or would we have to take some over.

Also, what does the house have, eg. cooker, toaster, kettle, washing machine.

And most importantly, how much would it cost?!!! There are two of use only. We have booked flights, and hope to stayin Halkidiki 13 - 28 June, as we plan to go over to Tinos for five days on 28 June. However, it may be that we change slightly if the ferries change days. Unfortunately we couldnt wait for the ferry timetables to come out before we booked the flights, so we went on last years schedules. So if necessary, we might have to split our stay in Halkidiki with Tinos in the middle, but cross fingers that would not happen.

Any info appreciate. You can email me back at jane@onecal.co.uk.

Look forward to your reply.

Shame you are back in England. We lived over there for three summers, April to October and loved it, the money just ran out. We plan to do this again probably from next year, so how are you fixed on the long term rental idea, e.g. if we wanted to go out end April and stay until end October - and in this case we would be three (one dog, well behaved labrador, but need to know if you would accept if long term rental agreeable)

Bye for now
Jane
JAne
January 23, 2006 09:52AM
Hi Joanne, did you get my message and if so, can you get back to me. I am anxious to sort something out. Thank you. Jane
Jane
January 26, 2006 05:56PM
Hi Joanne, have you thought about my message, or have you changed your mind about renting. Would love to find out more details as per my earlier post. Please contact me direct as soon as possible. My email details are in previous post too. Look forward to your contact. Jane
joanne
January 29, 2006 05:27PM

Hi Jane,

think you have already spoken to my husband John about our house. Sorry to hear you have had no luck yet. Contact us on this email address haniotivilla@fsmail.net

Regards Joanne
Jane
January 29, 2006 06:12PM
OH, OK, thanks Joanne. Yes I did email with your husband and it was too expensive for just two of us.

We used to rent all year in Halkidiki for around £1,500 so you can see our sort of budget, although that obviously as a smaller place which slept only 4.

Thanks for replying
Jane
Pearl
February 12, 2006 09:38AM

Hello there,

I am going to be in Halkidiki for the summer and am looking for a studio/1 bed apt for rent in the Hanioti area from may through to the end of october. I am looking for something simple and reasonably priced. Thank You

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login