Bubbles

Bubbles

Posted by Åsa 
Re: Bubbles
November 22, 2006 02:25PM
OMG i luv bubbles!! me and my mate were there In September didnt go till about 2 in the morning an we had the best time.... bit expensive tho its a good job we were p****d b4 we got there!! x
November 24, 2006 06:14PM
I'm still Laughing !!!....yes that was the other Billy definately, i remember asking Greek Billy because he was quite fair compared to some of the others and he said he got asked a lot if he was greek.

I have promised myself one day to go back, unfortunately its just not possible at the moment.
Normally i think things are never the same when you return but this place seems as if its getting better with age.

They should do a website, next time you are out there see what they say
November 25, 2006 09:23PM
I will & if they won't do one then i'll do one myself haha.Yeah sometimes things aren't the same & unfortunately i had a bad experience in there this year but it was nothing to do with any of the guys there,they're still lovely as ever & it definately won't put me off going back!I always get such a lovely welcome when i go there & it sort of feels like home lol!!!!!!!!!Actualy i'm surprised they've not started charging me rent!!!! smiling smiley

smiling smiley
November 27, 2006 12:50PM
Bad experience? What happened? I'd like to hear since I go there regulary...
November 29, 2006 07:45PM
OMG a bad experiance is not nice anywhere, I have to say that i think the guys rescued me and a friend from a few potential bad experiances in there. Thank Goodness !! smiling smiley

I do hope that everything was ok for you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 29/11/2006 07:49PM by Winnie901.
shaun mills
January 25, 2008 10:39PM
Hi looking to catch up with anyone who I may of met in bubbles or any where? I used to work at the Athos Palace and Pallini Beach hotels in 2000 and 2001 as part of the entertainment team singing and dancing. check me out on facebook if you think you know me but cant remember me. Cheers. p.s. I have to agree with all who love bubbles, I had many a good morning in there with the boys and at taka taka mam's. Anyone seen Theo?
Kezzybabes
January 26, 2008 07:43PM
Hey i might remember you as i was working in Kriopigi in 2001 so will definately check your facebook out!Any plans to go back?Me & my mate have just booked so Bubbles here we come!
shaun mills
January 29, 2008 01:04PM
Maybe go back for a Holiday but not to work. I'm now back in the UK working in Somerset
Adam
April 08, 2008 10:19PM
Hi
Me and a mate are going to Halkidiki in June - wots this Bubbles i've been reading about and where is it.

Is it a gay run bar or just a fun place?
debbie pendleton
April 19, 2008 11:53AM
Hi fans of bubbles bar,
My name is debbie ,i worked in bubbles bar for 4 years,i married the english bar man ray,the long haired scoucer,we have a little boy and we have called him george,after george from the bar,one of the best and kindest guys you ever meet.
get in touch if you remember me or ray.x
Gorgeous
May 31, 2008 04:23PM
t
THANK YOU
audley
June 07, 2008 04:00PM
Hi George
Still working I see, hows you and the boys hope you are all well never know might see you this year !!

Aud
fffff
June 12, 2008 09:19PM
Hi Debbie, just noticed you message. I don't remember who you are but i do remember Ray from when i spent the summer in Greece in 92 (so long ago). i am Cheryl Morgan used to be Connor Damon's sister. I'm sure Ray will remember him and my mum's meat and potato pie!! Congrats on the little one, hope you are having fun with him. If you want to contact me you can get me on ms_cheryl_connor@yahoo.co.uk and i can pass on messages to all my family whom Ray knows and I see Jog sometimes too if he remembers him
Cheryl x
marc horne
July 05, 2008 11:10PM
Hi all, dont write on these forums often but here it goes, i was going to the bubbles bar in the early nineties, worked up the road renting bikes out, was in there almost everynight for the whole summer, the following year i helped create a bar two doors up called the crazy bar,(i actually built the entrance if anyone saw it). would love to catch up witht the guys there(bubbles) load of brothers who owned it originally, half dutch and greek if any as any contacts for them it would be great,
m
Hafesty
November 05, 2008 05:20PM
HELLO

BILLY, NICO, VASILLI AND JONNY ARE STILL THERE. IAM EVERY YEAR AT THIS PLACE. VERY NICE.

DID ANYBODY KNOWS THE CURRENT HOMEPAGE OR EMAIL ADRESS?

GREATS MATTHIAS
kostas
November 23, 2008 03:03PM
hi.my name is kostas and i worked 6 years in bubbles bar from 2001 till 2007.i am in germany now and i have tel numbers,adresses and contakt with everybody in bubbles bar kalithea.anyone needs help,just contakt me,kvotsis@web.de
pascla dj como
July 02, 2009 03:07PM
hi everyone!!!bubbles are still going...i'm dj como(pascal)i've been playing there for 3 years and still do!!!it's great!!!!life has a meaning in bubbles!!here comes the sun!hope to see you all and party till morning and more....
July 15, 2009 10:00AM
Hi all just to let you know that a bubbles group has been set up on Facebook,so get on there n get your pics up!

smiling smiley
matthi
March 08, 2010 07:46PM
Jonny and nicos sell the bubbles bar. Bubbles ist closed. BAD. Maybe they open a new one in Thessaloniki.
March 22, 2010 12:23PM
Finally....they sold it have they?it's been for sale for a few years and since george left,they tried to change it to compete with ahoy(lets face it if we wanted to go somewhere like ahoy then we would've gone to ahoy),it lost it's atmospohere & most of the old bar staff left then it died on it's feet and closing was the only way left to go...every time we went last year we were lucky if there was a dozen people in there and anyone who's been going there for years knows exactly how packed out it used to get!!! it is sad and i wish the guys all the luck in the world in whatever they do next but i'm happy it's closed because it could never get back what it lost and i want to remember the place as it used to be & all the fun i had in there!!

smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login