haniotis best bars

haniotis best bars

Posted by Matt Wright 
Matt Wright
haniotis best bars
May 30, 2005 05:46PM
hi i've just got back from Hanioti today (shame) and i'd just like to tell you about some great bars and restaurants there.
The best place for breakfast has to be the hot goblin potato bar, there the greatest breakfasts in hanioti, the also serve a variety of cobs, there is also the hot goblins fish and chip shop on the next street so check that out they do better chips than at home, try there mash and gravy its top notch, the bloke who owns it is great and gave us all free beer when england won in the football.
the best bars we found where the kelfos bar, its just on the square and theres heaters incase its cold, the bar man (george) is always coming out woth english phrases ( chusty ). also try the sunshine bars fishbowls.
if there a footie game on go to billys bar, i think they have the biggest screen in Hanioti.
andy
Re: haniotis best bars
May 31, 2005 08:24AM
hi there we visited hanioit in june last year and i must agree that hot goblin is best for breakfast
Rosemary
May 31, 2005 08:33PM
cannot believe you lot want to go to Hanioti and do the English thing!!!! Broadedn your horizons and try going Greek! Fish & Chips!!!!! Sad!!!!
Rosemary
June 01, 2005 08:50AM
Or better off come and see me in my hotel room, am sure i can sort you out with a little greek love making. FREE MEAL INCLUDED
June 01, 2005 09:35AM
eh Rosemary i see your on top form still
Rosemary
June 01, 2005 10:01AM
am forever on top, wink wink
Rosemary
June 01, 2005 10:32PM
Just for the record, the postings above is not from me, the original Rosemary, just an imposter, but who cares!!! Its quite funny.
Are you going out to Hanioti this month S?
geoff
June 11, 2005 12:17AM
try to keep away from the free things its all dangerous.good idea but bad end.
roger&sam
June 11, 2005 12:22AM
we had a great time at billy's bar.great cocktails really nice music.i will go back there again in september
June 13, 2005 02:55PM
The greek night at the Angelo is the best!
lee
June 13, 2005 05:31PM
i must admit the greek night at the Hotel angelo is the best night going, you should try it. Love Street in the square is good for cocktails and sports on the television
emma
June 14, 2005 08:21AM
hi
i am in hanioiti just now, weather is great and i can reccomend zyoeion beer house it is great!!
June 14, 2005 10:56AM
Hey Lee, i am very jealous, i really thought i would be there by now. Oh well, hopefully i will be there as soon as i recover. i am gutted.
lee
June 14, 2005 03:31PM
is that you nicola, what is the matter with you, must be serious if your recovering
anita
June 16, 2005 04:54PM
Hi people

Im going to hanioti in August and im stopping at the vicky. All ive heard is good reports about the place but my mate said that shes heard bad things.

To put my mates mind at rest, can anybody tell me if its a lively place and if its a place where young people go? (We're 21, 23 and 24) My friend has the impression that shes going to be bored and that there nothing to do in the day or at night.

Please help me!!!!!

anita
Kerry
June 17, 2005 06:33PM
Hanioti's one of the busiest resorts in Halkidiki so you & your friends won't be bored,plenty of shops,bars etc but all i will say is if you want more "clubby" places then get a taxi to Kalithea but Hanioti's got plenty for you.
susie
June 17, 2005 07:52PM
Not many young people go to Hanioti. It is mostly families and older couples. There are no clubs in Hanioti, like Kerry said above you will have to go to Kalithea where they are several very large clubs open on the weekends. There are plenty of bars and shops in Hanioti, but me and my mates were bored stiff after walking around the same streets after just a couple of nights. On the plus side the beaches are lovely and the water crystal clear.
Nicola
June 20, 2005 10:09AM
Yes, there is a small club in Hanioti, it is not the best but hey. Also ifm you are interested in the clubs there are quite a few in Kallithea.
i personally love the atmosphere in Hanioti, there are some great bars to choose from. Beach bar open 24 hours a day 2.
then again it is down to personal taste.
Anita
June 20, 2005 06:31PM

Thanks for the information everyone - ive printed it off and given it to my mate! Im sure we'll have a fab time with all the bars that ive heard about!

A holiday is what you make it eh? and theres bound to be some younger people there - we are going in the busiest time after all. Im not worried cus i know we'll have a brilliant time anyway!

Thankyou

anita
lee
June 21, 2005 07:38AM
when are you going anita, i agree with nicola, yourself and kerry. make your holiday your own, have your own fun, go and try out all the bars in the square they are really good, and also try out the clubs, this resort id not a ibiza style resort its a bit of both, relaxation and a good time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login