SIMANTRO BEACH HOTEL

SIMANTRO BEACH HOTEL

Posted by michelle 
michelle
SIMANTRO BEACH HOTEL
June 05, 2005 12:16PM
does anybody have any information on this hotel ? we are possibly going here but i am finding it hard to find any reviews on it. any information would be great, has anybody stayed there recently ? there are 8 of us ranging from 5 to 65, would love any info
thanks
michelle
Kezzybabes
Re: SIMANTRO BEACH HOTEL
June 05, 2005 08:20PM
The only review i could find was on www.@#$%&.com
Jane
June 05, 2005 09:57PM
I don't know anything about the actual hotel as regards service, quality etc., but having lived in Halkidiki for three years during the summer months, I can say we did visit this hotel in late Sept/early Oct and although it as closed we explored the beach etc and it is in a lovely, but quiet location. There looked to be good sports faciltiies and the beach was really full of shells which pleased me! Hope you like it. You can always visit Sani beach area which is very nearby. Jane
ljuba
June 30, 2013 11:33AM
michelle
does anybody have any information on this hotel ? we are possibly going here but i am finding it hard to find any reviews on it. any information would be great, has anybody stayed there recently ? there are 8 of us ranging from 5 to 65, would love any info
thanks
michelle

PROS: The hotel is well situated in a pine forest, 2.5 km below the Sunny Beach resort, and that would be the end of the advantages of the hotel and the end of Star.

CONS:
- Immediately upon arrival, shock you when you give a key to the room for the whole family and a voucher for the restaurant, so, as in the army together.
- At the pool and on the beach unbearable noise, because most of the guests parents with very young children,
- The beach is sandy, windy, with the depth of the sea up to my knees a hundred meters from the shore, just for small children
- Food in the restaurant is a hospital or a volunteer activity and not a 4 star, tasteless and monotonous with very low quality foods, cheese, cured meats and
- Internet is offered free, paid € 5 for one hour and ten minutes, without exception,
- In the only store at prices of drinks were identical with the price in a restaurant, for example, beer is 2.5 €.
- In the rooms by the sea, which are much more expensive to an hour after midnight, blasting music from the disco, unbearable.
Quality Hotel is below all of the criteria for a 4 star hotel.
The hotel, its categories, services, ashamed to be all serious tourist destinations, narocitomu Turkey.
This hotel is a scam for a description of the web page.
Who was once, never to come.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login