Water Park

Water Park

Posted by goggy 
goggy
Water Park
March 05, 2002 12:03PM
I've heard that the biggest water park in Greece is in Halkidiki! Has anyone been there, if so what is it like? Tell me more!
chris
Re: Water Park
March 17, 2002 11:01PM
the water park is worth a visit one pool has a wave machine one slide you
ride down a bumpy slide in an inflatable ring thats blinding then there's the
fast dark tube in the dark.another ride is a slow ride around rapids in a
inflatable ring.loads of sun loungers,and places to buy food.they allso have a dj playing sounds on a hut raised above ground. i hope this has helped
nicola
March 18, 2002 10:14PM
can any body tell me about sani beach hotel(what its like?)
and does any body know how far the water park is away from sani?
thanx nic
John
March 19, 2002 09:52AM
sani beach hotel is a first class hotel.It is quite far from the nearest village or town so you do need transport but there is a bus.It is about 45 mins away from the waterpark.Last year some of the tour companies did not use the park so do check it out if you go
ron
March 24, 2002 08:34PM
Could anyone let me know the exact location of the water park and how far from Fourka?
Dan
June 14, 2006 02:20PM
how far is the water park from hanioti and is lesse studios a nice hotel
di
June 14, 2006 08:33PM
would love to hear any information about the water park. Anyone whos been and can tell us a bit about it.
gill
June 14, 2006 08:56PM
Is the water park near palouri? How far and how much please?
Thanks
Gill
di james
June 14, 2006 10:22PM
Any information re water park?
Antonios
June 15, 2006 04:30AM
Hi i am 15 years old and i was wondering where me and my cousin should go in Ellatha and were we should spend the most time for having the ultimate pleasure while being in our dream land...thanks mucho get back at me or just drop a line at tonyk@mail.gr thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~Andoni~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
June 15, 2006 06:04AM

As you leave the airport heading to your resort you will see the water park on the left hand side. It is about 45 mins by car from the resort. The entry fee is very reasonable, and on site there is a good choice of food
matty
July 17, 2006 12:29PM
is there a website for this water park, or any picture, i am goin halkidiki on 3rd of august in palouri, just want to know how far away this is.

thanks
July 17, 2006 05:55PM
www.waterland.gr

------------
Nikos
Forum Admin
nikos at halkidiki.com
Emma
July 17, 2006 07:57PM

I went to Hanioti about 4 weeks ago, me and my partner booked to go to the Water Park through our holiday company - to be honest it wasnt that good at all. There are only three sets of slides and a wave pool there, we got bored after about half an hour of being there.

We booked the Sunshine Cruise and that was excellent - highly recommend that!!
July 18, 2006 11:21PM
[www.medio.gr]

This is the Waterland website. I e-mailed them yesterday and got an excellent response today. Trips run from resorts via agencies - I'm in Hanioti from 10/08 - and take about 1hr from there. The website is good but I'm not sure it makes it look like a huge park. But its got everything I'd want I think.

Certainly has good PR! But you might think they would stick a small advert on this site?

Graham - Hotel Angelo here I come!
July 20, 2006 10:21AM

Hi

the waterpark is great for kids. Not up to the size and standards of the spanish waterparks, but our daughter 11 at the time enjoyed it. There is a choice of food on site and this was very nice and reasonable. The park is about 40 mins coach ride from Hanioti.

You can ask your rep to point out the waterpark on the way from the airport to hanioti it is on the left hand side, quite near the airport.

For a really good days entertainment book the sunshine cruise, this is good fun for all. Make sure it is Captain Mikalis's boat..........
Jo
Re: Calypso Hotel - Hanioti
July 27, 2006 08:05PM
Hello,

Me and my boyfriend are going to Hanioti in september, could anybody tell me anything about the Calypso Hotel?
Also are there many places to eat and drink, any suggestions would be great...............

Jo x
liljana
August 01, 2006 01:36PM
where is the best water park in Kassandra,and is it close to Pefkohori.is any but to the water park?
thank you
liljana
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login