waterland-where is it?!

waterland-where is it?!

Posted by kayleigh 
kayleigh
waterland-where is it?!
January 15, 2003 02:01AM
hi, im going to fourka in july with my boyfriend and another couple, i just want to know if its possible to get to the waterland park by taxi and possibly how much it would cost! also what is the town of kalithea relly like and is it only £4 to get there? please reply if you have info!
thanks
kayleigh
Dagmar
Re: waterland-where is it?!
January 15, 2003 06:31PM
Hi kayleigh,
as Fourka is quite in the South of Kassandra it is not so cheap to go with a taxi. It might cost about Euro 30,-- one way. You should talk with a taxi-driver about the price and maybe the trip back to Fourka before booking the car.
Kalithea is the biggest town on Kassandra with lots of shops, taverns and people especially in July/ August. To spend a evening with a lot of action it is the right place.
Have a nice holiday!
Dagmar
Stratos
Re: waterland-where is it?!
February 20, 2003 10:58PM
Waterland is located in Thessaloniki city.
Thessaloniki is the capital of Macedonia (the northern part of Greece)
It's completely out of your schedule to visit that place, since it is at least 70 - 80 kms far from Fourka.
Dagmar is right, you should book the taxi, and talk to the driver about the price if you insist to go there.. but i think it will cost much more than 30 Euro one way. maybe 50.
After all, if you are in such a place like Fourka, with clean and natural water, why you need the man- made thing?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login