nudist

nudist

Posted by tina 
tina
nudist
September 14, 2002 04:50PM
i was wondering if there is any nudist beaches in Halkidiki, if so what are they like
Ally
Re: nudist
September 15, 2002 12:09PM
Hi Tina,
We were in Hanioti in May and I spent some time trying to find a nudist beach.
The situation seems to change year by year.
If you have transport you can find lots of quiet beaches and the procedure seenms t be that if you arive first and strip off completely you are left alone but for otheres of like mind.
We found only ony "official" nudist beach in that the local police gave their approval.
This was at Afitos, at the northern end of the public beach.
You have to either wade round some rocks or take a path round the rocks of about 50 yards.
It is a delightful spot with room for about six couples with privacy if they want it. Rocks, clean sand and blue water but V little shade from the sun.
You could try Captn Barefoot's nudist guide to the Greek Islands on the web but I found his instructions V hard to folow.
The local reps said they kneww of no nudist beaches but I think perhaps they were keeping knowledge of them to themselves!
I would be interested to learn how you get on because we may be going later in the year or in the spring.
I hope you enjoy your holiday.
Ally.
joe
September 15, 2002 01:08PM
hi i got back from halkadiki last week, i stayed in policrono. there were a few people bathing naked. if you head eather way from the central part of policrono ayay from the bars and ull fink secluded parts, this is were they were gathering.
joe
September 15, 2002 01:08PM
hi i got back from halkadiki last week, i stayed in policrono. there were a few people bathing naked. if you head eather way from the central part of policrono ayay from the bars and ull find secluded parts, this is were they were gathering.
Marcia
September 20, 2002 06:43PM
I agree, we also stayed in Polichrono and at the farthest end past the Nemos Bar if you go around the corner where the fisherman is, there is some nudist bathing there.
worried
October 09, 2002 11:42AM

The Greeks have only just got used to topless.
If you want an allover tan, do not visit busy places such as on Kassandra but rather quieter places like on Sithonia where my partner and I found beautiful secluded beaches which we often had to ourselves. There is no night-life and in September a lot of places have closed down but if you like peace and quiet, beautiful nature, hate spending money and want to get brown without white patches, then this is the place in Halkidiki. For more information visit the site:
Captaine Barefoot's Naturist guide:

[www.geocities.com]

PS We visited Kassandra and couldn't get back to Sithonia fast enough!
hannes
November 08, 2002 11:57PM
hi tina,
why did you go to kassandra,
i was warned 1980, when i came the first time to greece to go to kassandra, because even at that time it was overcrowded, so i decided to go to sithonia and i never regret it. now i live here since 11 years. in the near of SARTI at the east coast there are lots of beaches where all the people are swimming naked.
i can tell you where exactlcontact me if you want:
hannes
tel/fax 0030.2320.210 284 thessaloniki
mobile 0030.932 965 785
e-mail: hannes@otenet.gr
lee
April 07, 2003 09:20AM
well when i went 2 hanioti i stayed at the niaas appatements and i didnt c no nudist beaches
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login